Which Drivers do I need.

I just build this pc https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GHnfgL .

The only difference is I currently have an evga 1060 6g ftw plus edition instead of the sapphire pulse.

Which drivers do I need and which drivers will I need to remove and add when I get the sapphire pulse.

I downloaded Nvidia Drivers, the Lan Driver, and the audio driver. Im currently downloading the chipset driver.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

Download 3dpchip and it will say everything that you need for your system. When you get your new gpu, uninstall the current gpu drivers and reboot

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

You'll need to remove the nvidia drivers (using DDU would be the best option to make sure 100% of the drivers have been fully removed) since you would have to get the latest drivers for the new card from AMD.