keyboard with the same layout?! MasterKeys Pro M RGB

Hey. I am looking for a new keyboard and while i want a shorter keyboard i don't want to sacrifice the numpad. 

So the Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro M RGB is a perfect representation of what i would want. But i want Cherry Blues. and individually lit RGB so i can color keys for which finger to use. (Learning to write with all fingers atm)

I know they have RGB versions but without Blue switches.

If you have experiance with this keyboard, how is it do press "Delete"? For example if you were to delete a file Shift+delete. Do you have to press a thrid button "FN" to do such on this keyboard?

heres the layout.

Image result for keyboard with same layout Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro M

I'ts perfect, though as said i want Cherry Blues, Individually lit RGB  and i want to know my options. Any inputs? :D

If it can't be found on www.prisjakt.no there's 98% certain it's not available in my country, and import taxes are ridiculous.

Thanks in advance

I have this keyboard myself. You basically have Num Lock disabled most of the time, so you can use keys like delete. That's not really a problem, but instead of just typing numbers you would first enable Num Lock, write your numbers and disable Num Lock again. In exchange you get a really small keyboard that has all keys that you need.

Unfortunately I don't know of any keyboard with the same layout though.

i have the QuickfireTK which is the predecessor to this keyboard, and i have it with blues aswell. its pretty great and i have no real complaints beyond that the FN key hold is pretty anoying. the keyboard layout is called: navless, 75% or compact

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Thanks guys, I've sent a mail to Cooler Master to ask if they even make the nordic version with Blue switches which i don't think they really do at this point. :)