Disable a Monitor?

Slottr

So I recently plugged my pc into a third display, a 720p TV. 

Though, I dont want this screen active at all times, I'd like to disable it when i'm not using it. Would there be any way to disable the screen without manually unplugging it from my pc?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Of course, you can go through the multi-display settings and turn it off, but since I detect that you want something hot swap, you would want some custom scripting or batch file wizardry, which I know nothing about. Sorry!

easiest way would be pressing the 'windows key + p' and selecting 'computer only'? but i think that would disable the other 2 monitors instead of just the 3rd one

16 minutes ago, vaiwalker said:

easiest way would be pressing the 'windows key + p' and selecting 'computer only'? but i think that would disable the other 2 monitors instead of just the 3rd one

Yeah thats pretty much all its done. Honestly, I just wanted it to play games from my bed lol so Im thinking ill just duplicate my main monitor to the TV and deal with the scaling.

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

DisplayFusion (and probably other multi-monitor managers too) has feature where you can create different profiles and even access them with hotkeys.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

15 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

DisplayFusion (and probably other multi-monitor managers too) has feature where you can create different profiles and even access them with hotkeys.

Im fairly sure ive checked the inside and out of display fusion already, ill take another look though.

6 hours ago, Slottr said:

Im fairly sure ive checked the inside and out of display fusion already, ill take another look though.

Under right-click menu from tray icon if you own it already. Called Display or Monitor Profiles (I'm using it translated).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv