Need Help Determining Acceptable Tempetures

I have an i7 7700k and a 1080ti founders editon 11gb in my system. How hot should those run? If they are too hot I'm going to upgrade to liquid cooling for them. 

View my Entire PC: Here

My Computer Rig:

MSI Z270 Pro Carbon

Intel i7 7700k 

Nvidia 1080ti Founders Edition 11gb

Corsair Vengence LPX 16gb 3000Mhz Ram

MSI Frozr CPU Cooler

Seagate 3tb 7200rpm HDD

Sandisk 256gb SSD (Boot Drive)

Corsair CX550M Power Supply

Corsair SPEC-ALPHA Case

How hot is it running? And I see you are new. Just wanna tell you to hit the quote button (the arrow) when you reply to me. And Welcome!

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

How hot is it running? And I see you are new. Just wanna tell you to hit the quote button (the arrow) when you reply to me. And Welcome!

The CPU idles around 38c and GPU around there too... When I play games, they go into the 60c's.

My Computer Rig:

MSI Z270 Pro Carbon

Intel i7 7700k 

MSI Frozr CPU Cooler

Seagate 3tb 7200rpm HDD

Corsair SPEC-ALPHA Case

Just now, .:Wumbo:. said:

The CPU idles around 38c and GPU around there too... When I play games, they go into the 60c's.

Thats more than acceptable. For the CPU temps you should try to stay away from are the 80s, and GPU also 80s.

Just now, .:Wumbo:. said:

Temps might be a little high at idle, but that always depends on ambient temperatures.

Your temperatures under load don't seem to be any ground for concern.

1 minute ago, slightlyjaded said:

Temps might be a little high at idle, but that always depends on ambient temperatures.

Your temperatures under load don't seem to be any ground for concern.

2 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Thats more than acceptable. For the CPU temps you should try to stay away from are the 80s, and GPU also 80s.

Wonderful, thank you gentlemen for your help. It is currently very hot outside, so that might have something to do with it. 

My Computer Rig:

MSI Z270 Pro Carbon

Intel i7 7700k 

MSI Frozr CPU Cooler

Seagate 3tb 7200rpm HDD

Corsair SPEC-ALPHA Case

Just another heads up instead of using amazon for your PC parts I would recommend and I think a lot of other people in the LTT community would recommend is PCPartPicker

Here is a build I'm working on and as you can see it displays a wide range of merchants of you click on the product, has a final budget and you can see everything in one glance

"(1) High Frame Rates (2) Ultra Graphics Settings (3) Cheap>>>>Choose only two" Chevaishr

https://myanimelist.net/profile/AnalCavity

PCPartPicker URL

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/bsJ8TW 

8 minutes ago, Zic05 said:

Just another heads up instead of using amazon for your PC parts I would recommend and I think a lot of other people in the LTT community would recommend is PCPartPicker

Here is a build I'm working on and as you can see it displays a wide range of merchants of you click on the product, has a final budget and you can see everything in one glance

Yes, I am well aware of that. I actually used PC part picker to design my PC. I bought it all on amazon so I could utilize my Prime 2-day shipping. Its a little bit more expensive, but I wanted my PC asap. I built it about 2 weeks ago. 

My Computer Rig:

MSI Z270 Pro Carbon

Intel i7 7700k 

MSI Frozr CPU Cooler

Seagate 3tb 7200rpm HDD

Corsair SPEC-ALPHA Case

7700K is known to be hot chip. So it can be hotter than what you might think. Both cooler and case don't seem very impressive in cooling performance, but not really restrictive either. So you might see CPU temps get to 70-80C even under gaming loads.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:04 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

7700K is known to be hot chip. So it can be hotter than what you might think. Both cooler and case don't seem very impressive in cooling performance, but not really restrictive either. So you might see CPU temps get to 70-80C even under gaming loads.

The highest it has reached for me was 68 degrees. That was under 100% stess testing on a synthetic benchmark

My Computer Rig:

MSI Z270 Pro Carbon

Intel i7 7700k 

MSI Frozr CPU Cooler

Seagate 3tb 7200rpm HDD

Corsair SPEC-ALPHA Case

17 minutes ago, .:Wumbo:. said:

The highest it has reached for me was 68 degrees. That was under 100% stess testing on a synthetic benchmark

Thats all good.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, .:Wumbo:. said:

At 68oC synthetic, no issues to which are thermally correlated will ever arise. Shan't such ever concern of you, considering a reference NVidia GeForce GTX 1080ti has a 'Maximum GPU Temperature' of 91oC before any kind of thermal throttling shall arise.

In terms of you CPU 38oC is perfectly fine, as such is likely just courtesy of you CPU cooler's fans RPM going down since temperature is not an issue.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again