NZXT s340 front intake overheating

Hello, i just recently bought a new case. I have watercooling on my GPU but not on my CPU. It's the NZXT s340 and until now, in the old case, I've had the double 120mm rad on top as exhaust, as my CPU did not heat up as much and it could still effectively cool the rad. Now, the whole case is hot because the front double intake is pulling in only hot air because of the rad. I used the fans that came with the case on my radiator as my old fans were garbage. so these are my only two fans pulling air in except for the psu that has it's own loop through the other filter in the basement. I can't set up the front fans to push air out to cool it because then the air would come in throught the back and top, where it would not be filtered. If i put exhaust fan on top and rear, will it help? Also my cpu is at about 70 as in before it was up to 60 on a stock cooler.

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 + stock cooler

GPU: Radeon R9 290 - Watercooled

Ram: 2x4gb

MOBO: MSI H61M-P31/W8

PSU: LC Power 600w

Case: NZXT S340

Storage: 250gb SSD + 250gb HDD

Watercooling: EK-XTOP SPC-60 PWM, 2x120mm fans

4 minutes ago, EQuiPeX said:

Snip

What exactly is the problem you're having? which component(s) are overheating?

My CPU temps are so much cooler after placing the RAD in the front rather than the top (was mounted at the top in old case). Talking 10C cooler and GPU temps were not effected.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Why not just intake out of the the back and top and output out the front and bottom?

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

70C at idle or load?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

-intake must be in front because dust filters are only there

-70c after i quit Battlefield 1 or something..

-the problem is the cpu is getting hotter than i'm used to and the whole case feels too warm as i would expect it to be

Do you have any exhaust fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

no. only double intake in front, which take the air over the radiator and make it hot on the way in. Psu enters from the bottom and goes out immediately in the back

Just now, EQuiPeX said:

no. only double intake in front, which take the air over the radiator and make it hot on the way in. Psu enters from the bottom and goes out immediately in the back

Well there's the reason why your temps are higher. 70c is perfectly fine. 

Adding a rear exhaust would help.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

Well there's the reason why your temps are higher. 70c is perfectly fine. 

Adding a rear exhaust would help.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

oh.. sorry.. so if i add 2 exhaust fans, the air would travel faster/easier or whatever and the temps would be lower?

Just now, EQuiPeX said:

oh.. sorry.. so if i add 2 exhaust fans, the air would travel faster/easier or whatever and the temps would be lower?

Yes. A single rear exhaust would already make a pretty significant difference though.

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Yes. A single rear exhaust would already make a pretty significant difference though.

okay, thank you very much :) have a nice day! or night.. whatever is there.. europe here so 3am thoughts :P

15 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Hey i have another question.i wasnt really sure before but now i left msi afterburner run in the background while gaming and it shows me i got 80-85 degrees celsius on my cpu while playing. I was playing H1Z1. Is this too hot and i should think of a better cooler and/or exhaust fans?

2 hours ago, EQuiPeX said:

Hey i have another question.i wasnt really sure before but now i left msi afterburner run in the background while gaming and it shows me i got 80-85 degrees celsius on my cpu while playing. I was playing H1Z1. Is this too hot and i should think of a better cooler and/or exhaust fans?

Those temps are fine. 

im still very worried. opened the side panel and everything is so hot.. the tubes are getting very soft and squishy.. i'll leave it open to see if there's any change. m,ight be a temporary solution if i wont buy a exhaust and/or a better cpu cooler.