Found 5 dollar Sennheisers at Goodwill. Are they good?

I recently was shopping around at goodwill and came across these $5 headphones. When I looked at the headband and saw the word "Sennheiser", I knew I had to buy them. The model on the side of the headphones is the HD 500A. Are these headphones any good, and how much are they worth.

product-image-hd500a-1.png.e164aec28092d464a72c2c831769a3f6.png 

The headphones (super ugly)

Untitled.png.9db08b009543d2b5f812e812bca4916c.png

Here are the Specs of the headphones

Untitled.tiff

1 minute ago, MineMineMelon said:

Yeah, I saw that website. I just want to know how good these headphones are compared to other headphones.

Do you have other headphones? 

I don't personally have this headset but I have a cheaper headset from sennheiser. This one has excellent reviews here:

https://www.ebay.com/urw/Sennheiser-HD-500A-Headband-Headphones-Black-Gray/product-reviews/114482702?_itm=112383157148&pgn=2

The lowest review 3 stars was because of the seller. Apparently the headphones have to be "broken in" according to one person; However once the headphones were "broken in" they sounded really good. I haven't seen any comparisons nor can I. 

14 minutes ago, fpo said:

Do you have other headphones? 

I don't personally have this headset but I have a cheaper headset from sennheiser. This one has excellent reviews here:

https://www.ebay.com/urw/Sennheiser-HD-500A-Headband-Headphones-Black-Gray/product-reviews/114482702?_itm=112383157148&pgn=2

The lowest review 3 stars was because of the seller. Apparently the headphones have to be "broken in" according to one person; However once the headphones were "broken in" they sounded really good. I haven't seen any comparisons nor can I. 

Yeah, I have a Audio-Technica M40Xs. I'm not really the best at judging sound quality, so I have no clue how they stack up. 

I think I spent about that much on my lunch today, so I would just get em if I were you. Seems like a bargin

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

For $5? Is that even a real question? Even if those were bad for Sennheiser standard they will still most likely be better than any other headphones that cost $5.