which monitor for gaming?

sarfraz

I have triple 27 inch monitor setup and each one of them is 1080p but I regret buying them because every open world game like GTA V, Witcher 3, Dying light get stretched and I can't play like that. I am selling two of Asus V279H. I have the middle one BenQ XL2720Z which is 144Hz 1080p monitor. Now after selling the two Asus monitors I want to buy a new monitor which should be 1440p, 144hz and IPS. My recommended choice is 34 inch but I can't find anyone with these specs. So I have some monitors which I am confused in. 

1. Asus MG279Q (Much cheaper): 56K

2. Asus PG279Q (Has Gsync) and 165Hz overclock: 76K

3. ACER XR342CK: 86K

4. LG 34UC98: 72K

Should I sell my BenQ XL2720Z also or should I keep it with a 27inch or 34 inch monitor. Please help me. I play counter strike most of them time. 

1 hour ago, sarfraz said:

I have triple 27 inch monitor setup and each one of them is 1080p but I regret buying them because every open world game like GTA V, Witcher 3, Dying light get stretched and I can't play like that. I am selling two of Asus V279H. I have the middle one BenQ XL2720Z which is 144Hz 1080p monitor. Now after selling the two Asus monitors I want to buy a new monitor which should be 1440p, 144hz and IPS. My recommended choice is 34 inch but I can't find anyone with these specs. So I have some monitors which I am confused in. 

1. Asus MG279Q (Much cheaper): 56K

2. Asus PG279Q (Has Gsync) and 165Hz overclock: 76K

3. ACER XR342CK: 86K

4. LG 34UC98: 72K

Should I sell my BenQ XL2720Z also or should I keep it with a 27inch or 34 inch monitor. Please help me. I play counter strike most of them time. 

The reason the MG279Q is cheaper (other than licensing) is because it doesn't have ULMB.  In case you aren't familiar: ULMB is the backlight flashing that removes frame persistence and virtually eliminates motion blur so that you get a crisp clear picture akin to what it used to be like gaming on a good CRT monitor.  For fast-paced and competitive games it is the single biggest QoL feature you can have, and since you play CSGO it is an absolute MUST-HAVE for you.  Do NOT buy a monitor without ULMB.

I have the PG279Q and consider it the best all-around gaming monitor available right now, and it's on sale ($50 off) currently.  It's expensive, but honestly worth every penny.  If you want other options check out BlurBusters and look at their list of ULMB gaming monitors.