Looking For Low to Med Budget Screen For Gaming

Lyetnel

Hi everyone !

I got an old ASUS monitor that i ve been using it for years. And i want to just change it these days.

I mainly play games at pc . Dont have much budget and thinking of getting Asus VP247H.

Any other suggestions that around this price point(130 Euro currently) or what is your opinion about this screen ? Thanks.

9 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

i would go for ultrawide   LG 25UM58-P 25.0" 75Hz Monitor

not worth it unless you do video editing. It is super short and offers less screen area than a 25" 16:9 that you can find for a similar price.

Another issue with Ultra wide is you'll end up with less vertical height for your diagonal size.  That 25" monitor will only have the height of a 23" 16:9.  If I were you, I'd hit up Newegg for the best 25" 1080p.  The basement for 27" is about $200 which I think is around 150 pounds.

8 hours ago, nerdslayer1 said:

i would go for ultrawide   LG 25UM58-P 25.0" 75Hz Monitor

Personally I dislike that ultrawide 25". It looks a bit weird but that's only my opinion.

OP you have a big list of monitors to pick from 21 to 24" all full HD. All you have to do is pick the one you like and don't let others influence you. Because if they influence you to get a monitor they say it's awesome but you literally dislike it then it is not worth it.

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

Thanks for the answers guys . I am not a huge fan of ultra-wide screens.  I think i'm gonna go with the one that i chose at the first place.