Anything to replace the CM Spawn/Xornet?

So, I've had a CM Storm Spawn for years, and since I've got a claw grip, it's perfect. Since, every other mouse has felt too thin, cramped, and uncomfortable.

Sadly for my Spawn, the buttons are feeling a bit mushy. I've had to repair the middle mouse button already, and I'm considering just replacing the switches, but I want to use this as an excuse to look at mice that may be an upgrade.

Unfortunately, the Spawn, Xornet, and Xornet II have been discontinued and the remaining Xornets that are for sale are pretty inconsistent in terms of stock and are typically way overpriced.

Are there any mice that are comparable to the CM Storm Spawn in terms of ergonomics for claw grip users?
I don't care about having the most perfectly tuned mouse for gaming and I'll take good ergonomics over extreme precision mouse tracking and things alike. To me, things like Zowie and Steelseries mice don't feel right when using a claw grip due to their symmetrical and bubbled shapes compared to the "paw" shape (as the rocket jump ninja describes it) of the spawn/xornet mice.

For reference, here's the shape I'm talking about;

Spoiler

Image result for cm storm spawn

As you can see, it has a ledge for your finger, is wider than a typical mouse, and I'd say it's length is comparable to a laptop travel mouse.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

g502 here with claw grip, right handed.

image.jpg

image.jpg

go ahead and roast me for shitty camera, what the fuck background and a what the fuck am i looking at. also my nails.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

33 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Have you tried the G303 or g9x (sadly the G9x kinda has a meh sensor)

Really isn't much of an alternatives to the Spawn, its just so good for claw.

I tried the g303 in a shop, feels like most other stanard mice in terms of ergonomics, haven't tried the g9x, looks decent, but it doesn't have that ledge on the side and it doesn't seem to exist in most places anymore.
And the sensor in the Spawn is the Avago ADNS-3090, I dunno how that compares, but it's been regarded as just alright, but not great. I don't play games like CS (competitively at least) so a perfect sensor isn't that big of a concern, so long as it's about on par with my current mouse.

28 minutes ago, themctipers said:

g502 here with claw grip, right handed.

-[snip snop]-

Seeing that mouse, it seems like any other mice in terms of ergonomics, asides from the thumb rest. And your claw grip is pretty relaxed looking compared to mine. But compared to that mouse, like the g303, it doesn't seem to have anything to cater to a claw grip more than any other mouse.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

Just now, Yellow Screaming Madness said:

I tried the g303 in a shop, feels like most other stanard mice in terms of ergonomics, haven't tried the g9x, looks decent, but it doesn't have that ledge on the side and it doesn't seem to exist in most places anymore.
And the sensor in the Spawn is the Avago ADNS-3090, I dunno how that compares, but it's been regarded as just alright, but not great. I don't play games like CS (competitively at least) so a perfect sensor isn't that big of a concern, so long as it's about on par with my current mouse.

Seeing that mouse, it seems like any other mice in terms of ergonomics, asides from the thumb rest. And your claw grip is pretty relaxed looking compared to mine. But compared to that mouse, like the g303, it doesn't seem to have anything to cater to a claw grip more than any other mouse.

sometimes it gets a bit more agressive when i game, but im relaxed right now and am just fucking around casually

sometimes i even use my left hand to browse ltt.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.