Good earbuds with bass and quality?

Danielh90

Hello I'm looking for good earbuds with bass and quality any suggestions? I'm trying stay around $50 to anything lower than that :) Thanks

go to winners/tjmaxx/marshalls, and find a pair of nice earbuds. Check the reviews while your at the store. I got my Monster iSport Intensity for 25 cad at winners

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Sennheiser CX 300 or 3.00.

8 hours ago, RGProductions said:

This should help

I vote to ban Z from being posted here since his profiling of different headphones are all over the place and don't line up with reality.

8 hours ago, Aytex said:

TFZ Series 3 

They are V shaped

If the 3 is anything like the 5, they will have more treble than bass. OP said they want bass.

8 hours ago, emtproject said:

Jaybirds

Yeah go reread the OP.

10 hours ago, Kloaked said:

I vote to ban Z from being posted here since his profiling of different headphones are all over the place and don't line up with reality.

That's your opinion. I personally like him because he is subjective which is really rare IMO, and his opinions usually line up with mine.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

4 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

That's your opinion.

Its the opinion of most of the knowledgeable people on this and other forums as well (that Z is bad)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

2 minutes ago, spwath said:

Its the opinion of most of the knowledgeable people on this and other forums as well (that Z is bad)

Okay.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

11 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

That's your opinion. I personally like him because he is subjective which is really rare IMO, and his opinions usually line up with mine.

I thought the same thing when I first started watching him, but he eventually started saying things that didn't line up with my own experience.

For example, what he says about the Fidelio X2 is exaggerated and not at all what the headphone is like. I know this because I have them. What he said about the SHP9500 being the "budget HD650" is accurate in my opinion, though, so I'll give him that (I own all three headphones being mentioned here).

His experience with the Fostex TRP headphones don't at all line up with what just about everyone else says about them.

Now, what you hear is a "your mileage may vary" thing but he can be so far off base it's not even within that margin.

For $50, you really can't go wrong with the Marshall Mode earbuds.

They have punchy bass (slightly emphasized but not sloppy), smooth treble and forward mids. The soundstage is also surprisingly wide for earbuds. I can't think of any flaws really. 

They also have a comfy ergonomic shape so that they stay in your ears. 

https://www.amazon.com/Marshall-Headphones-Black-White-4090939/dp/B00OHVZTTK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490308171&sr=8-1&keywords=marshall+mode