1070 Crashing During Games

I'll be playing games and about maybe 30 minutes in the game just crashes, it's never done this before. When it does happen it usually says something about a graphics driver crash, I have tried reinstalling the drivers 5+ times and still no change.

Zotac AMP! Extreme 1070, no OC other then factory OC

1 minute ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Try DDUI, downclock the GPU to a reference cards speed, try re-seatting the GPU, when I had stupid problems like this it turned out to be my PSU not delivering enough AMPS to the GPU's and causing some pretty crazy issues.

I'll try it thanks, I've already reseated my GPU, but I'll check connections

what psu do you have? AMPExtreme is a power hungry card

idk

17 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

what psu do you have? AMPExtreme is a power hungry card

750 watt Corsair CS750M
No problems with power

Use something like MSi Afterburner to keep track of the GPU temperature while under load, to see if it shows it getting abnormally hot. Also, you can use that program to set a custom fan profile, to increase fan intensity, to see if that stops the crashing.

CTD with a driver error usually means that the driver crashed, because the core clock speed was too high for the voltage or the cooling it was receiving.

Is your PC case pretty hot, and does it have good ventilation?

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

18 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

Use something like MSi Afterburner to keep track of the GPU temperature while under load, to see if it shows it getting abnormally hot. Also, you can use that program to set a custom fan profile, to increase fan intensity, to see if that stops the crashing.

CTD with a driver error usually means that the driver crashed, because the core clock speed was too high for the voltage or the cooling it was receiving.

Is your PC case pretty hot, and does it have good ventilation?

Already had MSI afterburner, but thanks, and no, my card maxes out at about 60 C ish, I have a very aggressive fan curve, and the card's cooler is massive