Wore my LTT silver foil shirt to Disney World today...

KuJoe

I got quite a few comments from both US citizens and people visiting from other countries. I thought it was neat so I figured I'd post it. My wife thought it was strange when the first person mentioned something about the channel at breakfast but after a few more she realized it was kinda a big channel. :D

-KuJoe

3 hours ago, KuJoe said:

I got quite a few comments from both US citizens and people visiting from other countries. I thought it was neat so I figured I'd post it. My wife thought it was strange when the first person mentioned something about the channel at breakfast but after a few more she realized it was kinda a big channel. :D

Pics or didn't happen

23 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Pics or didn't happen

I wish I had, most of the encounters were just a few seconds and not long enough for me to pull out my phone. Basically if I was walking past a line somebody would point at my shirt and say "I like that YouTube channel", the longest interaction I had was with a staff member at the resort who said Linus makes some outrageous builds and I commented that I like to watch him drop things, we both laughed and it never occurred to me to take a picture at the time. :( 

-KuJoe