New Laptop Driver Issue

I just bought a new Acer Aspire E5-575G with no OS and I'm looking forward to installing windows 7 if possible. My concern is that at the product support page of this laptop there are only Windows 10 drivers. Will these work correctly? If not is there a way to get Windows 7 drivers for that machine? I've seen some programs that claim to find the suitable drivers for your machine (Driver Booster and others) but I'm confused, are there even any Windows 7 drivers for this? Will similar Windows 7 drivers from older Acer laptops work? Or will I be forced to run Windows 10? 

Thanks in advance :D 

Problem with laptops is that unless its business class, you are stuck with oldest "normal" OS available when bought. Meaning that since Win7 isn't being sold anymore to mainstream, its not supported by manufacturers either. Win10 drivers probably won't work. You could try going to chipset, LAN, audio etc. manufacturers site for direct drivers, but those might not install if manufacturer has done some modding to hardware (error saying hardware isn't supported or not installed).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...