Any worthy upgrade on the FX8320 for 200euros or less?

Hello!

So, due to some issues with my current motherboard* I was thinking about changing it, however, seeing that my CPU might be old and needing a change, I thought it would be an opportunity to upgrade it as well

*(somewhat faulty, still works, but Ethernet port stopped working out of nowhere and I had some BSOD now and then that seem to be related to power distribution, which I'm pretty certain it's the motherboard and not the power supply, however the Ethernet port is a really big downside, I'm currently using a cheapo TP Link Wifi card on the PCI-Express slot but it's pretty bad)

Currently this is my very cheap computer build:

CPU: AMD FX 8320

MOBO: ASRock 970 Pro3 R2.0 *

RAM: 2x Patriot Viper3 4gb 1600Mhz 

GPU: Asus GTX1060 Dual OC 3GB

Case: CM Storm Scout 2

HDD: WD Blue 1TB harddrive

SSD: Corsair ForceGS 120GB

COOLER: Stock

quick edit: PSU: XFX Pro 550w (forgot this lol)

I don't plan on overclocking so usually the stock cooler does it job.

My budget is currently 200 euros (no plans on raising it, gotta save up) for the CPU + MOBO, but in case it's not really worth ditching my 8320, I'd still like to know what would be a worthy motherboard, because I don't feel like this CPU would deserve an expensive motherboard at this point of life.

My usages are mostly gaming, and eventually streaming. If upgrading, I'd like to have more single-thread/single-core power since I also play Vindictus (very unoptimized game, runs on an old version of Source Engine, and is single threaded and very CPU intensive). As for the other games I play, I don't feel like the CPU is bottlenecking them, but those would be LoL, Overwatch, CS:GO and Black Desert Online.

So, tldr of all of this: 
Any worthy upgrade on the FX8320 for 200euros or less (mobo price included)?

If not, what would be a nice motherboard replacement for my FX8320?

I'm not an heavy user of the forums, I'm sorry if the thread is not perfect and sorry if I perhaps posted in the wrong section, I hope not

Also sorry for the bad english, I'm not a native english speaker, but I do my best

And thanks in advance for any answers

Maybe wait for Ryzen 5? 

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

Ryzen 5? Is there any ETA for it already?

I'm a bit out of the loop on that, I'm sorry

3 minutes ago, RiskyBomberPT said:

Ryzen 5? Is there any ETA for it already?

I'm a bit out of the loop on that, I'm sorry

I don't know, but it has to be soon (Sorry for bad response)

If not I mean you could get a i3 6100/Pentium g4560

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

2 minutes ago, LabRat said:

I think he means to say not in that socket. an upgrade means a platform upgrade, not just a cpu.

Yeah, the main reason I'm looking for an upgrade on the CPU is the fact my Motherboard is failing, it was a cheap one so I kinda expected trouble

So, changing the motherboard, I could either for for another platform and cpu (the reason why I'm asking if there's a worthy upgrade over my cpu) or I can simply get a new motherboard for the current CPU I have

Just now, QuantumBit said:

I don't know, but it has to be soon (Sorry for bad response)

If not I mean you could get a i3 6100/Pentium g4560

Since the ethernet port is kind of a big bummer I wouldn't want to wait for more than, let's say, a month, so without an ETA yet I might just not wait for it then

According to those two suggestions, what motherboard would I pair with them?

I quickly browse my local retailer and this are the prices: 

INTEL CORE I3 6100 3.7GHZ 3 MB SKT 1151 120€

INTEL PENTIUM G4560 3.50GHZ 3 MB SKT 1151 60€

so that would leave 80 euros budget for the mobo on the first cpu and 140 euros budget on the second one

Thanks both of you for the quick answer, btw!

Just now, RiskyBomberPT said:

Yeah, the main reason I'm looking for an upgrade on the CPU is the fact my Motherboard is failing, it was a cheap one so I kinda expected trouble

So, changing the motherboard, I could either for for another platform and cpu (the reason why I'm asking if there's a worthy upgrade over my cpu) or I can simply get a new motherboard for the current CPU I have

Since the ethernet port is kind of a big bummer I wouldn't want to wait for more than, let's say, a month, so without an ETA yet I might just not wait for it then

According to those two suggestions, what motherboard would I pair with them?

I quickly browse my local retailer and this are the prices: 

INTEL CORE I3 6100 3.7GHZ 3 MB SKT 1151 120€

INTEL PENTIUM G4560 3.50GHZ 3 MB SKT 1151 60€

so that would leave 80 euros budget for the mobo on the first cpu and 140 euros budget on the second one

Thanks both of you for the quick answer, btw!

Wow the pentium is half the price and (I think) they have the same performance 

For motherboard B250 motherboards, since they come with the latest bios. the mATX ones usually come in at 60-80 USD (Not sure about euros)

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

3 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

Wow the pentium is half the price and (I think) they have the same performance 

For motherboard B250 motherboards, since they come with the latest bios. the mATX ones usually come in at 60-80 USD (Not sure about euros)

Checking for B250 motherboards, the cheapest I found on my local retailer is:
ASUS PRIME B250M-K SKT 1151 79€

That would be 200 euros with the I3 and 140 euros with the Pentium. Seems on point!

There's something that I saw however that concerns me, my current RAM memory is DDR3  and the motherboard specifies DDR4 memory, there's no backwards compatibility with RAM memory?

Just now, RiskyBomberPT said:

Checking for B250 motherboards, the cheapest I found on my local retailer is:
ASUS PRIME B250M-K SKT 1151 79€

That would be 200 euros with the I3 and 140 euros with the Pentium. Seems on point!

There's something that I saw however that concerns me, my current RAM memory is DDR3  and the motherboard specifies DDR4 memory, there's no backwards compatibility with RAM memory?

Unfortunately not, you'll have to get DDR4 (so you could go with the pentium one and get 4-8GB of ram)

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

7 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

Unfortunately not, you'll have to get DDR4 (so you could go with the pentium one and get 4-8GB of ram)

Quickly browsing, trying to find the cheapest DDR4 2x4GB, I found this:

G.SKILL PC4-19200 2400MHZ 8GB VALUE SERIES CL15 (2X4GB) DDR4 70€

Is this good enough? I'm wondering how it performs comparatively to my current RAM, if better, worse, or equality, because it seems like the frequency is way higher, tho the CL is higher too

quick edit: just realised its 10 euros above my budget, I think I can still push the extra 10 euros tho

this is all good but make sure the new hardware will work with your operating system. at this point even W7 needs an extra goody on the iso.