Hardline Watercooling in Corsair 460X RGB Case

Hello Guys,

Im planning a new buid and id like to ask if someone tried to do a hardline watercooling of GPU and CPU in a Corsair 460X Case. Technically a 360 front radiator and  a 240 top radiator would fit. But theres not much space left for the

reservoir and the Pump. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Corsair-460X-RGB-2.jpg

4 hours ago, Daniel Z. said:

Unless you have more than a CPU and GPU, one 360 is more than enough

Does the 360 fit there? I feel because of the thickness of the rad and fans, there's not enough clearance on the bottom, maybe just a 240 on front? Maybe do a top 240 and use the front to mount the reservoir/pump combo. There's ones that hook up to the fans I think.

2 hours ago, Miguel552 said:

Does the 360 fit there? I feel because of the thickness of the rad and fans, there's not enough clearance on the bottom, maybe just a 240 on front? Maybe do a top 240 and use the front to mount the reservoir/pump combo. There's ones that hook up to the fans I think.

All the photos I've seen are of 240's, there was one 360 but it was on three 400c which doesnt have a basement.... It still looks like it would fit though. 

I would take the second half of the basement off, remove the drive cage and that should be a good spot for a pump/rez combo.

Edit: Watched HArdwareCanucks review and he confirmed 360 RAD support in the front. 

Image result for 460x liquid cooling

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

All the photos I've seen are of 240's, there was one 360 but it was on three 400c which doesnt have a basement.... It still looks like it would fit though. 

I would take the second half of the basement off, remove the drive cage and that should be a good spot for a pump/rez combo.

Edit: Watched HArdwareCanucks review and he confirmed 360 RAD support in the front. 

Image result for 460x liquid cooling

Yes, I looked it up online also, but you lose the PSU cover support. If you do single 240 on top, you get away with still being able to use the PSU cover I believe.