DisplayPort Switch Hub

hhamama66

Alright, so my monitor that I payed $600 for, the Acer XZ is retarded and comes with two DisplayPort ports but no option to switch between either of them other than plugging in one and unplugging the other. The same does not apply for HDMI. The two HDMI ports are treated as separate inputs. Now, I need a DisplayPort switch hub that looks nice to have on a desk and doesn't break the bank.

13 minutes ago, hhamama66 said:

Alright, so my monitor that I payed $600 for, the Acer XZ is retarded and comes with two DisplayPort ports but no option to switch between either of them other than plugging in one and unplugging the other. The same does not apply for HDMI. The two HDMI ports are treated as separate inputs. Now, I need a DisplayPort switch hub that looks nice to have on a desk and doesn't break the bank.

The second displayport is a daisy-chain. 1 is In the other is Out.

Just use a hdmi to display port adaptor. 

Hdmi would only be the limiting factor for 4k 60fps.

As the others said the second port is daisy chain.

Does it not have a dp mini port? My x34 treats the minI and normal as 2 separate inputs 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb