Will this fit?

Astralye

I am having a build with a coolermaster 212x cooler and with ballistix sport lt white but i am unsure if it will fit because it doesn't say on the site. help plox

plox? it should work 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Ram height on the bottom, it will work.

b8737ffb153937ad017561c5aec81e32.png

b4638392c23f7390a71d04754b5dd0d1.png

Myanimelist | F@H stats |

Spoiler

| CPU: I7-4790k OC'D to 4.5Ghz | GPU: GTX 970 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2 x 8 GBS (stock 2133Mhz) OC'd | Case : NZXT Phantom 410 | Displays: Asus VG248QE 24" & VE228TR 21.5" | PSU: Corsair CP-9020077-UK 650W | CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H55 | Storage: ? Kingston 240 GB SSD + WD Blue 1TB  | Keyboard: Logitech 213 Prodigy | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Headphones: Sennheiser hd380 pro | Mic: MXL 550 | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Ballistix Sport is low-ish profile RAM. It will fit under the fan.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Ballistix Sport is low-ish profile RAM. It will fit under the fan.

It's barely taller than standard profile ram due to the heatsink. Almost all coolers are designed with standard profile in mind. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

It's barely taller than standard profile ram due to the heatsink. Almost all coolers are designed with standard profile in mind. 

I was remembering it being somewhat same with Fury and Savage RAM. But wasn't sure.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I was remembering it being somewhat same with Fury and Savage RAM. But wasn't sure.

Fury and Savage ram are taller than Ballstix Sport LT and a bit shorter than Ballstix Sport XT.

The 'base' Ballstix Sport is just standard height ram with heatsinks on the sides.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

9 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Fury and Savage ram are taller than Ballstix Sport LT and a bit shorter than Ballstix Sport XT.

The 'base' Ballstix Sport is just standard height ram with heatsinks on the sides.

Do you have some database for these or just google every time? I researched several RAM heights when I was upgrading (and then went for cooler with no issues with RAM). But those heights are really hard to find for the most parts.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Do you have some database for these or just google every time? I researched several RAM heights when I was upgrading (and then went for cooler with no issues with RAM). But those heights are really hard to find for the most parts.

Ballstix Sport and XT has been around for a while and was one of the cheapest kits available on pcpartpicker a year or two ago so that's from memory. The LT is DDR4 and newer so I still have to look that up to be sure. 

As for Fury, I'm pretty familiar with it having used it in many builds and looked up specs in the past when recommending it. Savage ram just seems like a less popular Fury to me.

Most of the time, I'm looking up for photos or specs to jog my memory for less popular kits.