More proof why you shouldn't buy a mac...

AstroMetallic

Pairs a 6600K with a b150 motherboard...

*Shakes head*

On a side note, I don't think we really need topics like that as it's quite obvious that forums like this are really PC sided so you know :P 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Case got me like

203e139f103482d3c917a122ec747b0e.jpg

3 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

*Shakes head*

On a side note, I don't think we really need topics like that as it's quite obvious that forums like this are really PC sided so you know :P 

Yeah, I know, it's off topic so I just felt like posting this

3 hours ago, obi-fade-kenobi said:

Case got me like

203e139f103482d3c917a122ec747b0e.jpg

changed the link, is that better?

1 hour ago, AstroMetallic said:

I have one simple question:

What's the point?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Single 1070/1080 > 2 RX480s. Some games may not work at all with it leaving you with a useless card, some others may stutter very badly as well. 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I am curious to understand what exactly this proves.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

1 hour ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

*Shakes head*

Yeah but it is SOOOO MUCH FUN smashing iDiots who sit in coffee shops all day pretending to write novels on $2000 machines that have about as much power as a Raspberry Pi. 

Admittedly i was rather sad recently when a family friend was banging on about how good Apple is : "for me the reason i buy Apple is that they are ahead of everybody in computing" Explaining that they are at times 2+ whole generations behind was not a fun experience, seeing his poor face go from :D turning into :( . 

Chicken Nuggets

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Custom Loop | Motherboard -  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM - Mushkin Redline (2x4GB) 2400Mhz   Graphics Card - GTX Titan X(Maxwell)  | Power Supply - Super Flower 80+ Gold 650w Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 256gb + 750 Seagate Hybrid + 1TB WD Green + Raid 0 4X500GB + Raid 1 500GB HDD Case - HAF-X | Colour Theme - Orange & Black | Monitor - ACER Predator x34 Overclock to 100hz

29 minutes ago, Hayabusa1989 said:

Yeah but it is SOOOO MUCH FUN smashing iDiots who sit in coffee shops all day pretending to write novels on $2000 machines that have about as much power as a Raspberry Pi. 

Admittedly i was rather sad recently when a family friend was banging on about how good Apple is : "for me the reason i buy Apple is that they are ahead of everybody in computing" Explaining that they are at times 2+ whole generations behind was not a fun experience, seeing his poor face go from :D turning into :( . 

Most regular people buy Apple products because of the ecosystem and the OS/User Interface. I'm personally not a big fan of MacOS, but it definitely has it's benefits (as well as it's downsides), and many users find it a superior user experience over Windows or Linux.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)