Cheapest mech keyboard possible

gtx1060=value
5 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

at one point our dollar was equal to the US. part prices make me mad now 

Wait, I understand that the Canadian dollar isn't quite up to par with USD at the moment... But doesn't that mean your wages "technically" are higher. Like if the US minimum wage is 7.25 USD your guys is like 8.50 CAD or something like that? Shouldn't it balance itself out?

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

at one point our dollar was equal to the US. part prices make me mad now 

in AU our dollar sucks ass at the moment but back in 2012 it was on par with USD, at one point when I purchased currency it was higher. 

Now, our part prices are still the same. AU sucks boys

idk

1 minute ago, Orangeator said:

Wait, I understand that the Canadian dollar is quite up to par with USD at the moment... But doesn't that mean you wages "technically" are higher. Like if the US minimum wage is 7.25 USD your guys is like 8.50 CAD or something like that? Shouldn't it balance itself out?

while our dollar was on par in  2013 we had a minimum wage of 10.15$, now the dollar is 74c per 1$ USD, and the minimum wage has increased by 40c. so now 10.55 cad = 8$ usd, where before it was 10=10. I don't think that really gives a complete answer but I'm not sure where to look if I want a statistic of wages by fields. 

tl;dr we get fucked when importing

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

1 minute ago, Megah3rtz said:

while our dollar was on par in  2013 we had a minimum wage of 10.15$, now the dollar is 74c per 1$ USD, and the minimum wage has increased by 40c. so now 10.55 cad = 8$ usd, where before it was 10=10. I don't think that really gives a complete answer but I'm not sure where to look if I want a statistic of wages by fields. 

tl;dr we get fucked when importing

Oh okay, still... You guys have a higher minimum wage then the US. I am currently not making a legal wage if I was in Canada. Working at a movie theater sucks.

2 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Oh okay, still... You guys have a higher minimum wage then the US. I am currently not making a legal wage if I was in Canada. Working at a movie theater sucks.

true, we also get sub-par shipping rates aswell though, and god awful rates if you don't live near a big city. If you have Amazon Prime and you find an item onsale its not bad sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

true, we also get sub-par shipping rates aswell though, and god awful rates if you don't live near a big city. If you have Amazon Prime and you find an item onsale its not bad sometimes. 

Yeah, I live right outside of Atlanta. Practically everything is free 2 day shipping. Unless it's from China. But like 3-7 business day free shipping on Newegg... Always gets to my house in 2 days. It's truly a great place to live. Lol.

Yeah, I live right outside of Atlanta. Practically everything is free 2 day shipping. Unless it's from China. But like 3-7 business day free shipping on Newegg... Always gets to my house in 2 days. It's truly a great place to live. Lol.

:C. 10-20$ shipping (depending where you order, and what part)  and usually 1-2+ weeks 

1 minute ago, Megah3rtz said:

:C. 10-20$ shipping (depending where you order, and what part)  and usually 1-2+ weeks 

Woowwwww. That sucks. I had a Kayak I ordered online, took 3 days to get here and free shipping. Keep in mind this was a 10 foot long Kayak.

2 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Woowwwww. That sucks. I had a Kayak I ordered online, took 3 days to get here and free shipping. Keep in mind this was a 10 foot long Kayak.

what the hell

do they have the warehouse outside your street or something? is that how long it took to walk? 

what the hell

do they have the warehouse outside your street or something? is that how long it took to walk? 

Lol I have no idea. Most things I see are shipped from north of Atlanta or Kentucky. That Kayak shipped from Indiana and arrived on my street in an 18 wheeler. My parents order a sh*t ton of things online (have at least 3 packages from Amazon or different services like it a day). Maybe our house is like prioritized by companies or something, because I have talked to my neighbors about shipping before and they say it takes 7 days for a package to get to their house.

Edit: We also have never returned anything before. So maybe we are just well loved. Lol.

Lol I have no idea. Most things I see are shipped from north of Atlanta or Kentucky. That Kayak shipped from Indiana and arrived on my street in an 18 wheeler. My parents order a sh*t ton of things online (have at least 3 packages from Amazon or different services like it a day). Maybe our house is like prioritized by companies or something, because I have talked to my neighbors about shipping before and they say it takes 7 days for a package to get to their house.

Maybe 2nd day shipping with Prime? 

Just now, Megah3rtz said:

Maybe 2nd day shipping with Prime? 

Well yeah we have Prime for Amazon. But we order with free shipping from a lot of other places, like Academy, Dicks Sporting Goods, Staples, Office Max, the list goes on. All of which have 3-7 business day shipping, and they get products to our house in 2 days 9/10 times.

Just now, Orangeator said:

Well yeah we have Prime for Amazon. But we order with free shipping from a lot of other places, like Academy, Dicks Sporting Goods, Staples, Office Max, the list goes on. All of which have 3-7 business day shipping, and they get products to our house in 2 days 9/10 times.

you're on somebody's list for sure 

2 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

you're on somebody's list for sure 

Hahaha, that's what friends have told me before. I had a good friend of mine spend the weekend at my house and we ordered a mechanical pencil from Amazon on Friday morning, it arrived Saturday afternoon. I was like, HOLY SH!T?!?! We live in the Bermuda triangle, except everything doesn't get lost. Lol.

3 hours ago, gtx1060=value said:

hey - fellow sauga boy - what high school did u go to? i went to john fraser

north park secondary in brampton, I moved to sauga recently 

13 hours ago, Droidbot said:

Australia still fuckin shits on your notes

We have braille and like a stripe in the middle

so do we, but our stripe is holographic and it has an etched image of our capital on it - suck on that