Electronics Store Resume Help

So I'm looking for new work full time anywhere and would like to work at an electronics department or store. I have knowledge in pretty much anything consumer electronics from home theater, handheld, pc, and everything under the sun. My issue is that it is a bit of a slow season and there are more people applying than usual. Any tips to help editing a resume or key things I need to do if I'm interviewed? Anything to help me stand out? 

15 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

So I'm looking for new work full time anywhere and would like to work at an electronics department or store. I have knowledge in pretty much anything consumer electronics from home theater, handheld, pc, and everything under the sun. My issue is that it is a bit of a slow season and there are more people applying than usual. Any tips to help editing a resume or key things I need to do if I'm interviewed? Anything to help me stand out? 

depending on the store you may not need any other info to get an interview. I currently am employed at bestbuy and have been for 1.5 years. before i got hired i had no computer knowledge(didnt even understand i3 vs i5 vs i7). i have great interviewing skills and thats all it took to land the job as a computer salesman. (now i am much much more knowledgeable). impress the interviewer with your knowledge but dont be pretentious or rude. 

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb