My files are a mess

When I built my pc and installed everything. Things started saving wherever they wanted without asking me where to put them. I eventually gave up and now my storage drive is a mess. There tonnes of filed and I don't know what most of them do so don't want to delete them. Can anyone help just from looking at them?

20170117_092725.jpg

1484645673564-1128448754.jpg

1484645706301-597847588.jpg

As far as i can see, it's just EVGA Precision that's miss placed, it should in it's own folder in programs, the other two seem like sys files so just leave them alone.

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Every program that you install will ask you where to save the files, unless you use express installation.

Is this a partition where an old OS was on? Looks like a buch of old Windows folders.

My Setup: 
CPU: i7 4790 @3800 MHz, MB: MSI H87-G41, Grafik: Gigabyte GTX 1080TI, RAM: 2x 8GB DDR3 (1600), Storage: Samsung SSD 850 Evo

4 hours ago, Mike87 said:

Every program that you install will ask you where to save the files, unless you use express installation.

Is this a partition where an old OS was on? Looks like a buch of old Windows folders.

No. My OS is on a different SSD. Do you know what the deal is with all the files that are duplicated within the general storage file?

9 minutes ago, C0nn0r said:

No. My OS is on a different SSD. Do you know what the deal is with all the files that are duplicated within the general storage file?

No idea what that could be... maybe a shortcut from an .exe will give you an clue. 

You can check the program list (where you uninstall the programs) and search for programs you installed on 23.03.2016 since this is the folder Date. Then you can decide if you can reinstall it.

My Setup: 
CPU: i7 4790 @3800 MHz, MB: MSI H87-G41, Grafik: Gigabyte GTX 1080TI, RAM: 2x 8GB DDR3 (1600), Storage: Samsung SSD 850 Evo

All folders with title like it-IT are language files for some software. All .dll files you technically could delete. But then if some software would need it, you'd need to get it again. IAStorDataMgr* is Intel's Rapid Storage thingy. Useless if you ask me, uninstalling it with Add/Remove Program should get rid of those files. Actually that will clear most of the files related to software removed. Then there's the said EVGA Precision which you must have selected wrong folder. Uninstall and reinstall with correct file path. Most of the install.res.number.dll's might be related to Windows updates. So I'd leave them. I have bunch and don't care. In general, if file isn't more than 20-50kb, you shouldn't worry too much about it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv