How do you use the wifi vpn on yout phone and make a hotspot

Bajantechnician

So im on school wifi, and I need to find educational material on youtube, but the site is blocked. I can access it from my phone(using a vpn on school wifi) but i have to actually download the file for my teacher. Im wondering if theres any way i can extend the vpn on my phone as a wifi hotspot and extend it to my laptop. I dont want to use my data, as when i do open a hotspot, it eats my data instead of running off the wifi connection my phone is connected to

TL;DR how do I use my iphone to make a wifi hotspot with an intergrated vpn without using celular data

2 minutes ago, ModerateSkill said:

Can you not run a VPN on the laptop?

I cant find any usable ones. theyre mustly all blocked

Not sure you can use your hot spot on WiFi, as for mine at least (Samsung Galaxy S7), WiFi is disabled when enabling the hot spot.

1 minute ago, ModerateSkill said:

Not sure you can use your hot spot on WiFi, as for mine at least (Samsung Galaxy S7), WiFi is disabled when enabling the hot spot.

Ill be connected to wifi, but my phone will chose to use data instead of the vpn wifi

2 minutes ago, ModerateSkill said:

Try this.

I have an iphone LOL Was planning to get the pixel, but they ran out of stock at the verizon store