Asus Aura compatible RGB RAM?

I was looking for different RAM for my first ever build that I'll be doing in a couple months and the new RGB Trident Z sticks caught my eye.

This may be a dumb question but will Asus Aura be able to control those? I'm going to be using a Z270 Strix motherboard with a 1070 Strix GPU and RGB strips from Cablemod so it would be cool if I could find RAM I could sync with everything else. 

If not the Trident Z RGB, are there any RAM sticks that are compatible with Aura?

My backup plan is just get the white/ silver Trident Z sticks that don't light up. 

Also, on the topic of Aura, does anyone know of any case fans that are compatible as well?

Any advice? Thanks.

don't know if it is aura sync compatible, but since you'll be doing your build in a couple of months you may want to look for the corsair vengeance RGB. it was announced at CES this year, but a release date wasn't mentioned. maybe this one will have aura sync but also that wasn't mentioned.

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

I saw Linus' video on that this morning. Pretty cool stuff.

When I originally had this build planned out about a month or so ago I was going to use an MSI MoBo and a Gaming X GPU and use the red Vengeance LED RAM and do a red and black build but when Kaby Lake and the new Z270 boards came out I decided to go a different route. 

I still like the look of the Trident Z sticks over the Vengeance though. It will be interesting to see prices on both. 

I would think the rog red tesla from avexir would be compatible but I'm not sure.

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

I saw a video on BitWit's channel from CES and they were looking at the new Z270 Asus boards and they had the new Trident Z RGB RAM and it was synced with the MB LEDs. Hopefully that's a good sign. 

RAM at 3:45 and 4:40

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 5:47 PM, cayphed said:

It would appear that the G.Skill Trident Z RGB Modules are Aura ready http://www.gskill.com/en/product/f4-3600c17d-32gtzr 

TL:DR 

"Capable of Asus Aura Sync

Supporting Asus Aura Sync in a future update. Through the Asus Aura software easily personalize the colors and effects of your Trident Z RGB memory and Asus Aura-ready motherboard!"