Looking for a phone controller.

Okjoek

I have a Galaxy S7 and I want a controller to make playing games on it more enjoyable. Hopefully something that won't conflict with the otter box case I got with it.

I play an emulator for Pokemon Emerald which I think I can keybind with a controller and I was thinking of getting Minecraft pocket edition which I would hope would work with one as well.

What do you recommend? Most of the ones on Amazon seem to have kinda poor reviews.

I have a razer serval and it works really well. I would also recommend a steelseries stratus xl. 

I have the Galaxy S7 Active and had the Note 7(RIP). I used a ps3 controller with past phones through usb otg and it worked fine, but not with the S7 active or the Note 7 when I had it. I read that Samsung removed support for the official dualshock controllers on the 7 series flagships for some reason, (possibly to try to make you buy their seemingly extinct bluetooth controller)  so do not get a dualshock for your Galaxy S7. I tried the dualshock 3 and 4 with no luck. Other generic usb controllers seem to work, I have a generic ps3 controller with a usb dongle and it works fine through otg. Bluetooth would be another option.