Nexus 5 Prototype pictured [LG]?

SSOB

An unknown source has published a picture of the alleged LG Nexus 5. The source would work at Google, where manufacturers are currently several prototypes can return to the Nexus 5 smartphone. LG, according to the source of the 'Megalodon' submitted as their bid. The smartphone has a 5.2-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels. The processor, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 with a clock frequency of 2.3 GHz and the smartphone features 3 GB of memory LPDDR3. The storage can be configured as 16 GB, 32 GB, or 64 GB.

Also notable is the 16 megapixel camera smartphone OmniVision. The camera has optical image stabilization in addition to the possibility of 4k video in UHD resolution at 30 frames per second. The now standard Full HD images at 60 frames per second would be included and the camera has options for High Dynamic Range applied to both photos and videos, and also real-time. The front camera for video calls a 2.1 megapixel camera with 1080p 30fps could record.

The smartphone has a 3300 mAh battery and has a Qualcomm RF360 antenna. Additionally, an integrated DVB-T antenna for TV stations to receive on the smartphone.

The specification list contains several innovative and exceptional high-end specifications, which may be wondered what credibility is that the smartphone is actually still being developed this year. Both the 800 Qualcomm Qualcomm processor as the RF360 antenna could include only around the end of this year will be launched, but for a prototype would have already made ​​plans to be the processor and antenna to use. The Nexus 5 would also be launched only in October, although the rumor of course with some suspicion will be necessary.

Source: http://nl.hardware.info/nieuws/33979/lg-prototype-voor-nexus-5-vastgelegd

lg-nexus-5-prototype-630x472.jpeg

Interested in Business and Technology

Wow, If this is the real specs and is priced (respectively) like the Nexus 4 was, then this phone is going to be amazing :D

\

Seems like imaginary spec like me. 1080p screen seems reasonable to me, 2.4GHz on the CPU could be possible but not entirely sure, 3GB of LPDDR3 memory seems like a serious overkill and the 4K video at 30FPS is total nonsense.

Also the picture looks very unrealistic :p

Seems like imaginary spec like me. 1080p screen seems reasonable to me, 2.4GHz on the CPU could be possible but not entirely sure, 3GB of LPDDR3 memory seems like a serious overkill and the 4K video at 30FPS is total nonsense.

Also the picture looks very unrealistic :p

Yeah the pic looks like its been smashed together by a noob with photoshop. unless the phone is going to be paper thin. As for the 4K video.... well good luck with that :P

Would be cool though.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4