EGPU Error 43

techarmyhd

Hey y'all

So I've been trying make a cool EGPU setup for my L420 but I can't seem to get this 1050 ti to work.

I have this expresscard to pcie adapter: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZI33QLY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and I've been testing it with a GT 720 which has worked fine (i had to edit the DSDT to get it to work though). I though it may not have enough power, but i've tried 2 different psu's so that might not be the issue. I think it may be the drivers, but I've tried wiping with DDU and reinstalling but that doesn't seem to work either. And i thought i'd add im using the built in display for all of this and have only tried the 1050ti with a monitor once. All help is very much appreciated! 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.3GHZ COOLER: Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2  MOBO: Asus Z97-E RAM: Kingston Hyper X Black 2x4GB GPU: Soon to be EVGA 1070! Case: Fractal Define S Storage:PNY 240GB SSD, 500GB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Corsair RM650x

• 1 month later...

Try using DDU to delete all NVIDIA drivers, then download the 375.70 driver. Worked for me, but I have a small issue where after a couple of hours of using it, it comes back to me with a code 43 error again. So Im trying to figure this out as well lol