Is it worth it?

AniJan

Should I buy Undertale alone, or should I buy Undertale WITH the soundtrack?

The soundtrack is great, but it's all over YouTube and SoundCloud and whatnot. If you want to support the developer, go ahead, but if you just want to listen to the music, you don't need to spend money.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

Just the game for now. If you find yourself liking the game towards the middle/end, consider supporting the creator by buying the soundtrack.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Just get the game by itself.

If you wish to support the dev some more afterward, buy the soundtrack. But really, there's only like 2 or 3 songs that are worth listening to outside of the game and you can easily find them on Youtube. Personally, I feel like the fan made songs made from the game's soundtrack are a lot better. Like the "Undertale Musical" from "Man on the Internet"(HEAVY IN SPOILERS, don't watch unless you've finished the True Pacifist route at the very least)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro