Budget Mid Tower Case

ermu

Hello, I'm looking for Mid Tower ATX or mATX case that's under $75 and has the following features:

4 USB ports (2x 3.0, 2x 2.0)

Good looking side-panel and good cable management

at least 2 5.25 drive bays, hidden 3.5 and 2.5 bays

2 front fans and 2 top fans and optional bottom or side fan

can support watercooling (but this is the least priority)

comes in black and red color

I'm a little picky but I would appreciate it if you guys have any suggestion for a case that has majority (or all, I would love it!) of these features.

Thanks

I think the NZXT s340 comes with most of what you are looking for, but you will only have 2 USB ports.

Maybe give it a look

58 minutes ago, ermu said:

Hello, I'm looking for Mid Tower ATX or mATX case that's under $75 and has the following features:

4 USB ports (2x 3.0, 2x 2.0)

Good looking side-panel and good cable management

at least 2 5.25 drive bays, hidden 3.5 and 2.5 bays

2 front fans and 2 top fans and optional bottom or side fan

can support watercooling (but this is the least priority)

comes in black and red color

I'm a little picky but I would appreciate it if you guys have any suggestion for a case that has majority (or all, I would love it!) of these features.

Thanks

NOPE black and red I'M OUT!!!!

Also S340 has no 5.25" bays.

Fractal has the Define R5 if you can find it on a deal in that price range, but not much these days has 5.25" bays AND hidden mounts for drives. Usually 5.25" bays mean drives in the front beside the mobo. So there's still a compromise there.

So, if you are willing to compromise on some of these requirements, I can try and find you something. May I ask what those bays are for, why you want the drives hidden, and what things you may be willing to sacrifice??

Also why black and red... It's SOOOO overdone. I'll accept if you want it, but I'm still gonna be salty.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

1 hour ago, tarfeef101 said:

NOPE black and red I'M OUT!!!!

Also S340 has no 5.25" bays.

Fractal has the Define R5 if you can find it on a deal in that price range, but not much these days has 5.25" bays AND hidden mounts for drives. Usually 5.25" bays mean drives in the front beside the mobo. So there's still a compromise there.

So, if you are willing to compromise on some of these requirements, I can try and find you something. May I ask what those bays are for, why you want the drives hidden, and what things you may be willing to sacrifice??

Also why black and red... It's SOOOO overdone. I'll accept if you want it, but I'm still gonna be salty.

Hey forgive me man, it's my first build and I find black and red appealing haha. 

I still wanna use 5.25 bays for burning and stuff. Now I'm wondering if there's any case with removable 5.25 bays.

For the 3.5 and 2.5 drive bays, I like them at the same level as the PSU or side mounted like the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv did but I think I can compromise regarding that.

1 minute ago, ermu said:

Hey forgive me man, it's my first build and I find black and red appealing haha. 

I still wanna use 5.25 bays for burning and stuff. Now I'm wondering if there's any case with removable 5.25 bays.

For the 3.5 and 2.5 drive bays, I like them at the same level as the PSU or side mounted like the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv did but I think I can compromise regarding that.

But why do you need 2? I ask because some cases come with only 2 USB ports, but 2 bays. the second bay can be used for an expansion card for USB ports, drive mounting, etc.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

So, I have found the case that I have been looking for (has most of the above features at least). I believe it is only available here in the Philippines and other SEA countries so I haven't stumbled on it on Newegg when I was scouting for cases. The price is also budget-friendly, around $55-ish. I dunno about the build quality though but I'll take it anyway.

Here it is! (in case that some of you might be interested too)

http://www.tecwareph.com/titan

http://www.tecwareph.com/alpha

Also, I'm starting to like black and white designs more than the black and red. :P So, you can stop being salty now, tarfeef101 hahaha.