proxys on a usb for school

Louboyle

hi.

i need some help in creating a proxy server for on a usb in school. if anyone knows of good quality free proxy servers please can you let me know.

What do you exactly mean by "creating a proxy server for on a usb in school"?

If you're trying to get passed restrictions, you can use Tunnel Bear, as Linus would have already told you about non stop again and again and again.

But you'd have to install it.

Though of course, I would not recommend it purely because formality. And you're at school. I hate school and its inefficiency as much as the next guy but I cannot or can I recommend you do not that sort of

11 minutes ago, Reallifecat said:

TOR can be used on a USB stick

TOR, Whats TOR ;)

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

Our Community standards prohibit discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software. Our Community Standards can be found  here.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.