Help me get unbanned from pcpp plz

baconbuilder99
Just now, baconbuilder99 said:

btw, i admit my guilt

It's a start, it took 2 pages on a different forum to get you to understand that though. Maybe @Godlygamer23 could lock this thread and let it sink away so you can start a new forum life here if you ask nicely. :)

-KuJoe

I still intend to appeal, sometime after all this. rippey if you see this, would some time on this forum make you think i am a changed person

6 minutes ago, baconbuilder99 said:

I still intend to appeal, sometime after all this. rippey if you see this, would some time on this forum make you think i am a changed person

I mean I hardly ever use this forum so I wouldn't be one to ask. But I could check over here from time to time

If by appeal you mean try to come back to pcpp the reality is that once you're banned you're banned. There's not much of a chance that the staff will let you back on. I honestly think that at this point you should just find another forum. Sorry

2 hours ago, Rippey said:

If by appeal you mean try to come back to pcpp the reality is that once you're banned you're banned. There's not much of a chance that the staff will let you back on. I honestly think that at this point you should just find another forum. Sorry

right, can anyone recommend one that has a part list editor and build uploader?