Graphics card might be dying?

Haastimage

So I've been noticing these weird corruptions in gifs, and i don't know where they might be coming from. They are only present in gifs and nowhere else other than my browser, like games or movies. They sometimes also happen in videos and livestreams on twitch.tv. I can't imagine this being a hardware problem? What could be wrong here? 

Example: http://imgur.com/a/Xqtz4 (this was a gif)

I am currently having the same problem, but with mine, it happens on videos (Youtube/Twitch). Game are not affected. Im not sure what card you own, but you are not alone my friend.

If it is only happening in one media source, and that media source is not taxing I have to blame software and not the card now if you want to get a better idea on the card's integrity try maxing out the card in a testing software like firestrike and see if it artifacts in the test

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

It isn't an issue with the GPU, this is an issue with the browser. In order to fix this you need to reset your browser. Your favorite tabs will be saved however your autosignups and such will be lost. It also disables all scripts and plugins running on google (You can just re enable them)

To do this with chrome:

Options> settings >advanced settings> reset settings

Once you reset your settings, you should be grand.

This is an issue with a recent chrome update. Test it before re enabling plugins, as a plugin may also be causing it.

Haastimage