Cherry MX Blue Keyboard recommendations? (UK Layout)

ShaunOfNintendo

I'm mainly going to be using this keyboard at work. I work as a Web Security Engineer mainly writing Python code. I picked up a Mechanical Key Switch tester a few days ago and the Cherry MX Blue switch felt the nicest to type on and felt very fast to actuate which is what I'd like.

I did a search around on Amazon for Blue switch keyboards but I can't seem to find any with the UK layout (that one with the really big enter key).

All recommendations are welcome. Thanks!

5 hours ago, ShaunOfNintendo said:

I'm mainly going to be using this keyboard at work. I work as a Web Security Engineer mainly writing Python code. I picked up a Mechanical Key Switch tester a few days ago and the Cherry MX Blue switch felt the nicest to type on and felt very fast to actuate which is what I'd like.

I did a search around on Amazon for Blue switch keyboards but I can't seem to find any with the UK layout (that one with the really big enter key).

All recommendations are welcome. Thanks!

I have a Coolermaster CM Storm keyboard, I think it's called the Quickfire. It's the standard UK layout and has Cherry MX Blue switches, as well as backlighting. Really, really good solid keyboard. I'll find the product name when I get home.

edit: it's the Quickfire Ultimate. http://www.coolermaster.com/peripheral/keyboards/quickfireultimate/

The picture shows it as having a slim Enter key but it actually has a big Enter key.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

2 hours ago, treeroy said:

I have a Coolermaster CM Storm keyboard, I think it's called the Quickfire. It's the standard UK layout and has Cherry MX Blue switches, as well as backlighting. Really, really good solid keyboard. I'll find the product name when I get home.

edit: it's the Quickfire Ultimate. http://www.coolermaster.com/peripheral/keyboards/quickfireultimate/

The picture shows it as having a slim Enter key but it actually has a big Enter key.

1. that's the US layout and you got it off a US website so...

2. It's now the CM masterkey ;) 

On a side note, anything on amazon that says UK layout is UK layout and is just using a stock photo that has the US layout :) (Companies are Lazy you know...they hired someone in the US to take photos so why would they rehire someone in the UK just so they can take the same photos again? :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)