MOD mechanical keyboard ?

yhoang001

i was wondering, have anyone done a mod to their mech keyboard like put LEDs on and stuff like that? if you have please share i would love to see it. I wanted to start modding my RK9000 cherry red but not where to start if you know please share.

el wire would be way easier than LEDs.

it may not look better in the end, but i wouldn't consider adding LEDs to my current keyboard.

changing LED colors is a different story, just requiring lots of time to replace every LED.

only "mods" I've done have been o-rings and pbt keycaps.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

el wire would be way easier than LEDs. it may not look better in the end' date=' but i wouldn't consider adding LEDs to my current keyboard. changing LED colors is a different story, just requiring lots of time to replace every LED. only "mods" I've done have been o-rings and pbt keycaps. [/quote']

I was Going to use Elwire But I have a red Metal backplate and I want To Keep It. although I Might Try it Anyway.