Looking for BackLit Cherry Brown

AceHelosis

The title explains alot but just to clarify 

Im looking for a keyboard with RBG backlighting with Cherry MX Brown key switches or any silent mechanical switch with a nice tactile feel to it

i know my wants are pretty spesific and ive been looking at MassDrop keyboards (thanks for the ads at the end of like every video talking about massdrop Linus xD) but yeah 

My current keyboard is a 2nd hand DeathStalker I got from a friend and its starting to be really boring to type on and not really to enjoyable but yeah looking for some suggestions and please link the price please 

THANKS =D 

Update: 
So I found out about the Qisan MagicForce 68 
https://www.amazon.com/Qisan-Mechanical-Backlight-Cable-Black-Magicforce/dp/B017N5SH6S
Is this any good or naw 

Also I realize that If I want RBG then everythings gunna be hella expensive so yeah 

OK OK OK NOT REALLY xD

but like cheaper than like $200 CAD or something like something NON corsair razer what not thats relatively good 

P.S. I know I dont make much sense xD but yeah im a HS Student so I dont got the moneyz

Just now, AceHelosis said:

OK OK OK NOT REALLY xD

but like cheaper than like $200 CAD or something like something NON corsair razer what not thats relatively good 

P.S. I know I dont make much sense xD but yeah im a HS Student so I dont got the moneyz

RGB/Brown hmm.. 

MasterKey's Pro S/L

MK Disco

Ducky one

WASD V2

Some of these aren't RGB :/ 

8 minutes ago, Aytex said:

RGB/Brown hmm.. 

MasterKey's Pro S/L

MK Disco

Ducky one

WASD V2

Some of these aren't RGB :/ 

=O I like the first two but masterKey's expensive but yeah man Thanks 

Just now, AceHelosis said:

=O I like the first two but masterKey's expensive but yeah man Thanks 

I would go for the masterkey S and get some blank keycaps, though aren't the mastekeys in your budget?, they are $130 which is 177 cad?

Just now, Aytex said:

I would go for the masterkey S and get some blank keycaps, though aren't the mastekeys in your budget?, they are $130 which is 177 cad?

I duns have alot of moneyz X3 and Im planning to upgrade or switch computers so yeah