Automatic log out after a while

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

If you were automatically logged in after validating your email, or you didn't check the "remember me" box when logging in, you might be automatically logged out after ~30 minutes of inactivity. When you log in normally though, if you select remember me then you still stay logged in for a week of inactivity (which is still too short IMO, but it's not something we can control). In both cases, any activity will start the timer again.

Could not directly find this question with searching, but is it normal that while I am on the forum I need to log in again after a while? Looks like you time out after 5-10 minutes or so. Had a few times I was commenting and search something in between while doing it, only to find out I can't post anymore because I somehow am not logged in anymore. Copy/paste after login every time is a bit silly.

Couldn't find settings regarding this. I run Firefox.

Thx

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

If you were automatically logged in after validating your email, or you didn't check the "remember me" box when logging in, you might be automatically logged out after ~30 minutes of inactivity. When you log in normally though, if you select remember me then you still stay logged in for a week of inactivity (which is still too short IMO, but it's not something we can control). In both cases, any activity will start the timer again.

HTTP/2 203

Could try that. Time seems way shorter for me though, but if it helps it doens't matter :)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list