3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Razor Blade 14 sounds awesome! Boy just what would I use it for...? Probably to keep on watching Linus Tech Tip videos of course!

The New Razer Blade because I recently bought the model with the 970m and am quite bummed about the timing of their new release. Thanks guys!

Hi Nick, thank you for conducting this giveaway. I would love to get hold of razer blade 14 (gtx 1060 by the way u mentioned 1070 in the video). I am a civil engg student and I am going to New Zealand for my higher studies (research work) so having a dedicated graphics card and a quad core cpu would really help me in using Ansys 15 for its intensive load on both gpu & cpu and of course play some AAA titles. Thank you very much.

The new Razor Blade to replace my old 2009 mbp.  Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

i would prefer the blade but the stealth is still awesome

Blade w/ the 1060. Honestly, I'd probably take it apart and see how small/light a VR backpack I could build...

I would want the New Razer Blade, I'm on the move a lot and I'd love to not have to drag my huge brick around anymore

Razer Blade!! Looks sooooo nice. I think 1080 is a good decision, doesn't make it work as hard and it's not like it's 20in so it will look amazing.

I would love to win the New Razer Blade 14, my old laptop just broke and having a beast laptop would be amazing for school next year.

Thanks!

THE NEW IMPROVED RAZER BLADE STEALTH its amazing and as an artist photoshop will go straight to that 4K baby 

The Razer Blade stealth is great, but im okay with the Blade 14, there both great to me. I can't afford a new laptop and want to start a channel.

blade, because i need a new computer for those collage years ahead of me that can do pretty much everything i need it to from minigames in class to hardcore gameing after hours 

The razr blade for the gaming aspect. Currently don't have the money for a gaming desktop so I think this will work perfectly for me at the present.

I would definitely want the new Blade, I'll use it for my virtual school since my mom and I always travel a lot. And since I always play games, that gtx 1060 would be sweet!

BTW Congrats on the 3 million :) been watching for a while now.

I would want the New Blade Stealth, and I would use it for school and work. Love your videos, thanks. 

Hey read this plz lol sorta clickbait.

I would love to win the blade. Honestly I enjoy your YouTube videos and congrats on 3 million.

I play a potato at the moment and would love to make the leap into the master race of gaming. Please consider me as a worthy receiver of such an amazing gift. ?

I would love the new razer blade for college and congrats on the 3 Million milestone.

Blade 14 would be a dank laptop for dank person like me.

Oooooo Thanks for the Giveaway LMG and Razer. :)

I wish I win the New Razer Blade 14, because I'd love to have a dedicated graphics card to play games with.