fan cable help

i workinh on an pc build (desk build) and will use the LEPA aqua change 120 mm cpu cooler, i see on the water block/what will cover the cpu it has an wire coming out of it, is that what i plug in to the cpu cooler opening?

MF UH BEANS

5 minutes ago, aries757 said:

i workinh on an pc build (desk build) and will use the LEPA aqua change 120 mm cpu cooler, i see on the water block/what will cover the cpu it has an wire coming out of it, is that what i plug in to the cpu cooler opening?

That is for powering the pump ideally that should be put onto the CPU fan header. 

11 hours ago, W-L said:

That is for powering the pump ideally that should be put onto the CPU fan header. 

cpu fan header? i dont follow, and also, will the fan that comes with the lepa cooler, is it 3 pin or 4? because i am going to put it on my fan controller

MF UH BEANS

1 minute ago, aries757 said:

cpu fan header? i dont follow, and also, will the fan that comes with the lepa cooler, is it 3 pin or 4? because i am going to put it on my fan controller

CPU fan header is where your CPU fan is usually plugged in on the motherboard, for the fan on the lepa unit it's 4 pin PWM unit. 

12 hours ago, W-L said:

CPU fan header is where your CPU fan is usually plugged in on the motherboard, for the fan on the lepa unit it's 4 pin PWM unit. 

oh  i get it, ok, ty

MF UH BEANS