Is this a good beginner camera?

I plan on shooting 1080/60, in a well lit room with only the camera moving to other still shots. Is this a good one for the money? If not do you have any other recommendations for something near the price range?

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSCWX220-Digital-Camera-2-7-Inch/dp/B00M9AB81O/ref=sr_1_2?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1472097503&sr=1-2&keywords=sony+cybershot

Sony DSCWX220/B

9 minutes ago, IskanderEXC said:

I plan on shooting 1080/60, in a well lit room with only the camera moving to other still shots. Is this a good one for the money? If not do you have any other recommendations for something near the price range?

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSCWX220-Digital-Camera-2-7-Inch/dp/B00M9AB81O/ref=sr_1_2?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1472097503&sr=1-2&keywords=sony+cybershot

Sony DSCWX220/B

I personally use https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CE6QXJ4/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1472098494&sr=1-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=41scUnDjrUL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1  but the camera you listed would work great as well. 

Photographer here, it's a pretty solid camera as far as point and shoots are concerned. However if you're interested in learning more about actual photography I'd consider picking up something like a Canon T2i used on Ebay, much better camera all around and great for photography + you'll get interchangeable lenses and full control of settings.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

1 minute ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Photographer here, it's a pretty solid camera as far as point and shoots are concerned. However if you're interested in learning more about actual photography I'd consider picking up something like a Canon T2i used on Ebay, much better camera all around and great for photography + you'll get interchangeable lenses and full control of settings.

Thanks for the responce, I will definitely consider it :) 

Just now, IskanderEXC said:

Thanks for the responce, I will definitely consider it :) 

Shameless plug of some of my stuff. If you ever have any questions regarding photography feel free to message me.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

5 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Shameless plug of some of my stuff. If you ever have any questions regarding photography feel free to message me.

So I have dimmed my list down a bit, which way should I go?

CANON POWERSHOT SX280HS (USED) or Sony DSCWX220/B (NEW) 

I would like to go down the T2i route, but I can only buy from Amazon (Gift Cards) and the cheapest used one that I saw was over budget by too much :/ Again if you have any other recommendations for something of this sort new or used I would appreciate it. I should just borrow my mom's 5D MkIII eh?