PC shuts off abruptly under CPU load with q-code 00 on mother board

Go to solution Solved by ANNIHILATOR284,
On 8/19/2016 at 4:37 PM, Captain_WD said:

That's rather strange. Try using the computer a bit without the GPU and see if there are ANY sort of problems at all. Continue using the system for a while. If there are no crashes then you should be able to safely narrow things down the the GPU and its connectivity. 

Taking the motherboard and the GPU to a technician or calling the motherboard's manufacturer or GPU manufacturer support can also give you some ideas on how to resolve this.

Try testing the system with another GPU and see if the same problems occur!

Captain_WD. 

new update and this might be it. i got a new psu (cooler master v650 fully modular) and just hooked it up. tried playing a little tomclancy rainbow six siege and also tha kombustor prime95 combo and....... it didnot go boom (fingers crossed it won't).

either ways i'll test it for a day or so and if the problem seems to be gone i shall mark it solved.

On 8/19/2016 at 4:37 PM, Captain_WD said:

That's rather strange. Try using the computer a bit without the GPU and see if there are ANY sort of problems at all. Continue using the system for a while. If there are no crashes then you should be able to safely narrow things down the the GPU and its connectivity. 

Taking the motherboard and the GPU to a technician or calling the motherboard's manufacturer or GPU manufacturer support can also give you some ideas on how to resolve this.

Try testing the system with another GPU and see if the same problems occur!

Captain_WD. 

new update and this might be it. i got a new psu (cooler master v650 fully modular) and just hooked it up. tried playing a little tomclancy rainbow six siege and also tha kombustor prime95 combo and....... it didnot go boom (fingers crossed it won't).

either ways i'll test it for a day or so and if the problem seems to be gone i shall mark it solved.

15 hours ago, ANNIHILATOR284 said:

~snip~

Hopefully the new PSU solved it. Try to put the system under heavy load for quite a while so you are sure the issue is solved. 

Post back if you have other issues or questions :)

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

18 minutes ago, Captain_WD said:

Hopefully the new PSU solved it. Try to put the system under heavy load for quite a while so you are sure the issue is solved. 

Post back if you have other issues or questions :)

Captain_WD.

absolutely. Thank you for all the help. :D