GTX 1070 black screen after bios UPDATE, please HELP :(

Hey everyone ! 2 Hours after updating my GPU BIOS to F11 everything was ok, but when I shut down my PC and decided to turn it on 1 hour later my GPU wasnt displaying anything, Im always getting a black screen.Im letting you know that all the PC parts are NEW. I switched to my integrated graphics card in order to flash my GPU back to F1 but im still getting the same black screen over and over again.I also tried to re-install the drivers but nothing worked.
Before having any problems in the Xtreme Gaming software the bios was displayed as F1, now it says Unknown.
Id really appreciate your help.
Thanks !

FULL SPECS:

CPU: i7 6700K
MOBO: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3
RAM: Kingston Savage DDR4@3100 Mhz OC
PSU:High Power Element Smart 750W
HDD: WD Red IntelliPower 1TB
SSD: A-DATA 256GB SSD
GPU:Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 10

gigabyte.jpg

Well I was hoping for better overclocking potential. The thing is that even after i restarted my system once the bios was installed i was able to play games with no problems at all, but when i shut it down for a couple of hours this thing happened which is kinda weird since it was working well with the new BIOS even after the restart.

5 minutes ago, GTX280 said:

Well I was hoping for better overclocking potential. The thing is that even after i restarted my system once the bios was installed i was able to play games with no problems at all, but when i shut it down for a couple of hours this thing happened which is kinda weird since it was working well with the new BIOS even after the restart.

Bad reason to update. Also, bad idea to upgrade the bios on a card without switchable dual bios.

Sounds like your card is hosed, e.g. the bios upgrade didn't actually take. Best bet is if you can boot from onboard and re-flash it to a good version. Otherwise the card is bricked and will not be repaired under warranty.

3 minutes ago, SSL said:

Bad reason to update. Also, bad idea to upgrade the bios on a card without switchable dual bios.

Sounds like your card is hosed, e.g. the bios upgrade didn't actually take. Best bet is if you can boot from onboard and re-flash it to a good version. Otherwise the card is bricked and will not be repaired under warranty.

He should be if the bios was an official update and not some hack.

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

I used the updates from Gigabyte, no custom bios was installed on the card.

1 minute ago, GTX280 said:

I used the updates from Gigabyte, no custom bios was installed on the card.

Gigabytes cusotmer service isnt the best. 

Try doing what SSL said. Boot the computer using the on-board graphics. Try and update the bios for the gpu again with the same version you just tried. If that doesnt work then call gigabyte, and if/when they wont help you then post it onto reddit.com/r/nvidia. Say that gigabytes update killed your card and they wont replace it .

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

ROFL, tried to flash the card many times with different BIOS versions, nothing worked. The thing is that the GPU itself is working, even when i plug my monitor into it i can hear how windows boots and all but it just wont display anything, im pretty sure there is a way to fix this.

When I first got my GTX 1060 I uninstalled all drivers (Because I got a BSOD when I upgraded from a GTX 295 to a GTX 580...) when I inserted my GTX 1060 and I tried to boot my system I did not have any screen. Everything loaded, and I can hear the windows login.

Solution: Reinstall your graphics card drivers. Might have to go to the website, and manually get the drivers.

Sorry to hear this. Reminds me of my bricked tablet. Im sure u will fix your issue !

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE