ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Love the specs of the phone... better than the 808 chip for sure!

It's better than a Samsung.

That's all it needs.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

The phone looks amazing! Super thin, nice camera, love the fingerprint reader on the back.

i really like the design it is very smooth and sleek besides the speaker which i think stick out to much. overall it seems nice to have things like expandable storage and a headphone jack unlike certain competitors.

Looks great and is way better than my 3gen behind phone.

Ohh yeah zte axon 7 is real flagship killer its far better than one plus 3 its have quad hd super amloid display which i love and axon 7 have Dolby atom sound they are just amazing and its design in usa and most beautiful part its have 20mp camera 1.8a lens it's a amazing its support fast charging a and 128gb internal with 6gb of ram they have one version more 4gb ram 64gb ufs 2 storage and i saw couple of video it's great build quality but it's not available here in India so i just try my luck here  

Edited by Mohammad Owais

This phome looks great!

Would love to get him :)

The axon 7 would be a sweeeet upgrade from my non-existant phone...

I have the ZTE Warp Elite. For the price it's an amazing device, and I can't wait to see how the Axon 7 performs with its very competitive price point.

The phone looks and sounds amazing. I've never had a ZTE but I've been using a huawei mate 7 as my daily driver for almost a year and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the Chinese. Hope the ZTE is equally good.

If it way better than the S7. Go grab one. I matter from the Axon 7 is the Speakers, OS, Camera, Battery, Storage. The speaker will get rid of the Bluetooth Speakers we have since 1. We waste less battery than Bluetooth and it almost identical. OS, New OS is better. Camera, the megapixels on it is way better so we take more pictures that look good than the others. Battery, Everyone wants more battery and 3000mAh is good. Almost identical To S7. Storage, more storage means more apps and downloads making it way better. BONUS: Price, at half the cost of an S7 and 6S, it better off ZTE than Samsung or Apple. Rating, 10/10 LTT,IGN

This would be great as my trusty nexus 5 died a week ago

On 8/1/2016 at 7:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

The ZTE Axon 7 is a great phone, with an outstanding camera, a large battery to make up for it being un-removable, and it looks very slick. 

On 02/08/2016 at 7:13 AM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

The one phone that still cares about audio. Please lemme win. A worthy upgrade from my Moto X 2015.

The Axon looks like a nice phone, I previously had a Samsung Galaxy s5 but then I got an iPhone 6s+, but now I miss my android and I really want one. iPhones suck.

Being honest, the price is the best thing about this phone for practically everyone. Its value proposition is very hard to beat.

Beyond that, my favorite part is the capacitive navigation buttons. After over a year with the Nexus 6, I have come to hate on screen buttons... again. They are just a huge waste of space in my opinion. Now with my N6 dead, and using my wife's old Galaxy S4, I don't think I'll go back to on screen buttons again.

The nice slim body with speakers in front with a nice screen with 64GB memory and 4GB RAM Thats just awesome

another giveaway.Hope i win this one.

I love the big screen with the speakers in the front for watching you tube and anime and If I am traveling the 64GB is really usefull to store movies

Well I need daydream phone for developing.This is the first one to be released.