ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Well to be honest I don't know what to think of this phone, I already have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, I can barely see this phone getting the better of my Note 5 at anything except synthetic benchmarks. Nothing special here I guess?

(Still would love to use it tho, Smartphone master race :x)

It's a great phone, definitely liking the Gold color, the 4GB Ram is really nice. An Octacore over a Quad-core would have been the best thing ever, but even then it's well designed, the speaker placement is great, on the front and wide, that's a double-win. The screen is super wide and that warranty is sweet

8.5/10, would be better with an octa core :(

Totally dig the phone.

PS, I dont even have a smartphone lol, If i had one I'd treat it like a million G's

The dual SIM card is an excellent addition, and expandable storage is always nice. Should be interesting to see how this does, considering almost all of the features have been turned up to premium levels.

That's a really impressive camera compared to other smartphones. The speakers look pretty good. All in all, I think this is a phone to be considered to switch to when I do need to switch.

It's a solid-looking phone with solid-looking specs and at this price-point it seems like no matter what, it will be impossible not to recommend.  With that said, ZTE has been disappointing in my opinion due to their lack of transparency on issues like CDMA compatibility, software updates, and whether or not they will unlock the bootloader.  

Excited to see some more front facing speakers. 

Looks like a really solid flagship phone.

I seems like a nice phone. I need one to so anything is good :P 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I have the iPhone 6s now. But watching this review makes me miss my htc m8. Love the front facing speakers on any smart phone. So nice to be able to get loud music from my phone. Also appreciate the 64gb of storage. 

Looks amazing, powerful, dual speakers and mics, fingerprint sensor, dual sim slots, slow-motion,  what else more to say?!xD:)

PC -- R5 2600 - GTX 1070Ti 8GB - 16GB RAM - 1TB  M.2 SSD 

Laptop -- Ryzen 7 - Vega 11 - 16GB RAM - TBB WD SSD

Need an upgrade from Galaxy Grand Prime.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

i have a really crappy android phone, and i would really like it if i won!

this one looks pretty great!

It is a very good smartphone for people who don't need the very best of the best.

looks like a very powerful handset. Would make a fantastic upgrade since I'm currently stuck with an entry level Huawei that can't handle messenger and music at the same time :/ 

That's a really cool phone, would be a great replacement for my current one.

Golden Phone with DualSim, (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

The phone ticks most of the boxes! Solid performance, great audio & display, dual sim (or SD slot...) And looking sharp as well!

What can I say about this phone? Have a big battery and astonishing camera on the back.So I want to take the phone in hand. Never used a phones ZTE but seems promising. :)