AMD Polaris Giveaway

I would love a new GPU for my second rig, that runs 2 GTX 560TI Oem`s. They just make for to much heat ;)

Currently using the on board graphics as my EVGA GTX 960 died a month ago. There's an empty space in my computer that stares at me constantly... Plus, games don't run so well now :^P

Running an R7 260x and it's starting to show it's age.

Also, gibe naow pls.

My current graphics card is a 770. I'd love to have a Polaris based graphics card so I can enjoy the experience of 4k. Eventually I'd want to get a HTC Vive and a Polaris 11 card would help me get there. 

I have a rig with a gtx 750ti and I want the graphics card because I would like to improve the render time and editing power of my current rig so that way I can edit my projects for my school coarse and daily vlogs on my channel I would love to be able to heavily edit my videos with no lag in sony vegas. That is why I would like the card

I'm using a GTX 660 that can barely run my games at decent quality anymore :/ I wanna upgrade to the Polaris lineup so I can enjoy my games even more (especially with new ones such as No Man's Sky coming out very soon) and I'm hoping to get a HTC VIVE soon too and I think this would be a great card to finally get into it without breaking the bank!

I don't need one but my brother would make good use of it, nice surprise for him

Huh well this is pretty sad, but I just have a regular run of the mill laptop (I3 3110M with an integrated HD4000) but was looking to buy parts soon for my first PC and winning this would greatly help in a big step towards the goal of a actual PC.

iGPU. That is all.
I think I should also take this opportunity to update my bio I guess.

I personally own a GTX 970, but a friend of mine is really struggling with poor performance on his GTX 760, so a Polaris GPU would do him pretty well.

PS: gibe nao plz

I have the Asus STRIX R9 390. I would love to have a polaris one because I don't need the option of frying eggs on my case which the previously mentioned card (with it's high temperatures) gives me.

I have a 960 SSC, but a new card is never bad. 

Using a an alienware 17 with 980m. I also have an external dock and the new polaris is great for my external dock to play vr with. 

Currently running an AMD Phenom X4 965 with a Radeon HD 6770 that loves to run at 70 degrees at idle watching a video. New AMD GPU would fit nicely as team green won't win me over that easily.

Did anyone get announced yet? I wanna try AMD for the first time, I have a gtx 970 g1 gaming.

Currently I'm running an RX380. The upgrade for me will be for both future proofing my build for VR and better settings in current games, and so my current graphics card can go to someone that really needs it for their PC. I have many friends that don't have graphics cards at all, so they can't play most games, and others just look terrible. I can't stand seeing someone play in terrible conditions, so I'd love to do my part to help them and give them a card to add to the quality of their experience.

i want to have an new Graphic Card i have only a single gtx 660 and i want to switch to the red Team

I have a R9 380, and while it works well, i'd like the option to get into VR. Thanks for the giveaway, guys.

I want it please!!

CPU: Pentium dual core E2160 with 2GB of RAM in an old dell optiplex 755 witch is a small form factor case. Graphics: an asus geforce 210 that has been modded due to a bad fan. 

Currently using a GTX650 and want off the Green Train. A polaris card would be a great upgrade from my card that would let me play games I love in 60+ fps which I love.

I'm using an r5 230 2gb. I will be using it for gaming as curently i'm strugling to get stable 30fps on csgo at 1600x900 res. 

I'm currently rocking a XFX R9 390 Black Edition, so I basically have no reason to upgrade but... Free stuff who wouldn't want free things?

Keep up the good work guys!

My specs below:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 2 x 4GB 1600MHz | Storage: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB | Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB | Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB Double Dissipation Black Edition | Case: Fractal Design Define R5 w/Window (Titanium) | Power Supply: Corsair RM750i | Mouse: Logitech G300 | Headphones: Skullcandy SLYR Headset | Display: Samsung TV UE32B6000 - Samsung SyncMaster F2380 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Speaker: Samsung Home Cinema HT-DB300

Currently have a GTX 970 but would love to get an RX 480 so I can hook it up to a Freesync monitor in the future.