AMD Polaris Giveaway

While I personally don't need it my son does. He's rocking a 750Ti

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

GTX 760, so a huge improvement for me. Going to uni to do a degree in games programming so would be awesome for that too.

I'm using an old pre-built pc so I dont really know about the graphics card, but I want one because I want to build a pc so it will be great if I will have a graphics card beforehand and I dont have much money.

I currently have 3 month old R9 380x which is quite good, can't complaing so far but the new generation could be interesting. I am a AMD fanboy aswell. Not that intel is bad.

I´m using a gtx 960 but I am not that happy anymore with the power of the card. So it would be pretty nice if I can get one of these new AMD cards. ;D

On July 18, 2016 at 0:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Im have a laptop that can barley even run minecraft i think it has a old graphics card in their i really dont know but if i coupd get this i can actually start to build a pc which is a goal of so PLZ PUCK ME

I have the Iris 540, so you might guess why I need a graphics card...

Currently running an Asus R9 390 8GB, but having even more GPU power to fuel OpenCL rendering never hurts, right?

Thanks for the awesome giveaways, and gibe nao pls.

I have a FX6300 (soon to *hopefully* be upgraded to something Intel) and a LOANED 750ti. It's not even mine, my brother was nice enough to let me use it because I don't have integrated graphics. #GibeNaoPls

I currently have a Sapphire Radeon R9 270, I don't even know if it's the 270 or 270X I kind of forgot. I want it because "It's better to have and not need than to need and not have". Might not be very applicable but hey, it's the best I got.

at this moment i am using an r9 290 by msi , playing  on everything on high settings but gets 90 degrees with fan speed on 100%, feelsbadman :C

would be awsome if i could have it :D would love to put it in my rig and give my r9 290 to my little brother using an nvidea 700 series (idk which one)

Currently 660ti, so a massive upgrade to RX 480 will be awesome.

Now hand me the card, no delay.

My rig : i5 2500K | Hyper-X 4GB x 2 DDR3 1600 | ASROCK Z77Pro4-M | Palit GTX1070 Gamerock | Acer Predator X34A | Dell U2312HM
Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Logitech Z2300 | Asus Xonar DX | NZXT H440 with white themed watercool | Razer BlackWidow Stealth | Logitech G502 Proteus

My gadget : Google Nexus 6P, XiaoMi Mi3, Google Nexus 5, Motorola Moto 360 black, Huawei Watch silver
My camera : Olympus E-M1, 12-40mm F2.8 Pro, 75-300mm II, 60mm F2.8 macro

My PC is AMD's Phenom x2 550.. and that's it, nothing anything fancy, some generic ram and no gpu, so i'd like have a one of those gpus and build new system around it. 

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Hey LTT. Long time lurker fan. Had to sign up for this though! Im running a GTX 780 and im starting to feel its age in some of the newer prettier games. Thought id give it a shot! Thanks for all the great content ?

I have a 270x crossfire and would be big help get one to change 480 crossfire

I don't have a rig at the moment - my laptop has packed it in and my mac is for graphic design

I have a crappy Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 with 1gb of vram, + it doesn't support dx11, which means I can't even dream about running the newer games.. Gibe nao pls, You will make my dreams come true

geforce.jpg

On 18/07/2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

Best of luck to all!!

nvidia 650 ti boost, dude I just want to upgrade and give this card to my friend so we can play Battlefield :D

I am using a Nvidia 520MX and intel HD 3000 graphics... my notebook sucks hard

Long story short, i have a r9 m375 in a laptop but interestingly enough got a m.2 type m pci e adapter and can use a desktop graphics card. By the way, cutting a hole in the laptop case kind of reckless for the reason that I didn't know it would work, but by all the testing and my friends gt 730, it all came together. Now I just need a graphics card of my own :)

Hi there

Currently running a 970... I feel dirty though... I've always supported AMD/Radeon... My CPU will confirm this. AMD for life, hopefully

I'm using Radeon R7 370 and want to upgrade to new Polaris lineup because my card isn't that good so i lack some performance in newer games.

I have a Asus GTX 650 Ti DirectCU2. it\s really struggling to run games at 60fps.