pc not working please help

I have tried many times to turn it on, none have worked.

I checked the connection, then after that failed I tried a different screen.

Neither of those did anything.

I have heard I should do a CMOS reset, but I never changed anything in the bios in the first place, and I certainly did not flash it.

I have heard weird rapid clicky noises from it while it was getting power and the psu was on but the pc was off.

Is my pc dead? :'(

My gpu is seated. The pc worked fine but when I upgraded from the patent-pending AMD JetEngine powered stock cooler to a new one it stopped.

I really don't wanna have to check the cpu, the new cooler was a pain to install.

Please respond and thx in advance for any help.

(Edit:) Sorry to spam this topic, really need a reply before I bleach my way to the next lvl ;)

Hello,

It seems that your Harddrive is the problem. Consider checking the Harddrive before anything else... (This is my own opinion though)

Thanks

9 minutes ago, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

I have heard I should do a CMOS reset, but I never changed anything in the bios in the first place, and I certainly did not flash it.

I have heard weird rapid clicky noises from it while it was getting power and the psu was on but the pc was off.

My gpu is seated. The pc worked fine but when I upgraded from the patent-pending AMD JetEngine powered stock cooler to a new one it stopped.

I really don't wanna have to check the cpu, the new cooler was a pain to install.

(Edit:) Sorry to spam this topic, really need a reply before I bleach my way to the next lvl ;)

What do you mean by not turning on? Cannot boot into windows or cannot POST and get into BIOS

Hello

4 minutes ago, TAHIRMIA said:
14 minutes ago, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

What do you mean by not turning on? Cannot boot into windows or cannot POST and get into BIOS

IMO his Harddrive could be broken, assuming the clicky sound everytime he powers his PC...

It wont post, and should i buy a new hdd or just try other stuff? thx 4 reply

6 minutes ago, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

Can you get to the BIOS

Hello

8 minutes ago, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

You should try to check the HDD first, and if it can't boot or something, try to get a new one...

If there is another alternative, then it's good for ya :)

1 minute ago, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

no

Does the CPU fan spin or any case fans spin?

Hello

I will try that now. Thx! If it does not work, is there any other alternative?

Just now, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

Yes fans spin leds go on

Try another Keyboard and try to get into BIOS

Hello

It wouldnt even display both screens say no signal that kb works im using it now on laptop

6 minutes ago, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

It wouldnt even display both screens say no signal that kb works im using it now on laptop

What are the full specs of your PC

Hello

fx 8320

gelid snowstorm

gigabyte 970a-ud3p rev. 2

2x4gb hypeerxfury red ddr3-1866 cl10

wd black 750gb 7200rpm 2.5"

msi gaming twin frozr v gtx 970@+0.087v 175core 425mem

corsair cx500m

cougar mx300

1 hour ago, G4merG3ddon_Dafs said:

Mybe your PSU is Dead and not the Hardware itself

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

If the fan is spinning on the psu (not sure but I will check) could it still be dead?

If problems began after you changed the cooler, which was difficulty to install, most likely something happened during installation ie. power cable disconnected, RAM disconnected, motherboard damage, cpu damage etc. Especially if it does not post. Why all of sudden PSU or hard drive be affected??? What is error message on the motherboard. Do you hear any beeps? The pattern of beeps indicated a specific error code. 

The clicking sounds likely point to a PSU problem, like the OVP or OCP is being tripped. The fact that the pc doesnt even post and you cannot get to the bios reinforces this.

Either the PSU itself is broke or there is something else causing it to trip, have you tried booting with just the essentials connected? 

Unplug power from all drives, disconnect all fans except CPU fan, use 1 stick of ram, check that 24pin and 8/4pin power cables are connected to mobo properly.

See if it boots now. 

hey, just realised i can't, no built-in gpu on mobo or cpu. My gpu needs psu connection