LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Hey, this would be super cool to use in my room to free up some space on my desk. Did it get uncomfortably warm after extended use?

Good luck ya'll

hiu sa has as su 

twitter : @usama_odata

I love the form factor, but I don't know if there is any tilt adjustments. 

This would be a nice first projector eh

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That looked wicked! The design of it is amazing... I think that this kind of projectors will rule the market in the next years. Thank to LMG and LG for the awesome giveaway

I could totally use one of these. I have a small room and huge walls. This would be awesome for entertainment and gaming. Mr Robot Season 2 is just around the corner :D

This looks really awesome. What a sweet looking projector would love this to project on to my wall so i can lay down and play games.

Man that thing is impressive. Just imagine taking that thing with you and go watch a movie somewhere with the cinema feeling or just watch the Euro 2016 with it. Who wouldn't love to get this thing?

This projector would be really nice for a stealthy setup. You can hide the projector behind something not really tall, and when someone walks into your room and asks "Where is your TV", you say "I aint got one, but i got this" and bam 100" picture! :)

My thoughts on the projector are as follows.

It looks like a very good piece of tech, especially that you can have it so short away which fixes one of the main issues that are inherent with pretty much all projectors and the small form factor is wonderful.

An awesome feature of this projector is that it is both a projector and a smart TV
with its key feature being an ultra-short throw,the best part about that and the reason I would love one instead of a regular projector is that it eliminates the need to run cables any farther than you would with a regular TV.

I would love to have this projector to play games and watch movies in the comfort of my room without having to worry about massive cable management and people walking in between the projector and the wall that it is projecting onto.

Thanks LG for giving Linus these projectors and thanks Linus for giving them away.

love you both.

This thing looks pretty cool. I like the visual design, the tech behind it, and as someone living in cramped space, this would be way cooler than a standard gaming monitor in terms of both space and time for setup.

I will do the twitter thing in a moment, assuming it's required for entry.

Certainly an interesting projector, Allthough I lack the perfect walls for that I could still imagine using it with something that is actually meant to be projected on 

I would not use this for a home theatre solution it clearly has a far wider range applications. This would be great for camping and gaming at the cottage. Tie a sheet to a few trees and boom. You have a 100+ inch screen to game on and watch movies while out in the woods. Or course you would require a serviced site but my "roughing it" level is a serviced site anyway so send me one and I'll make you an awesome camping use gaming video with bonfire and roasted marshmallows to boot. 

I arrange tournaments regularly for large group of friends at my rooftop, exactly what i need for the ultimate "EVO" experience, great projector! 

Great projector to play games on rainy summer days 9_9

I didn't even know it is possible projecting a image this large to a wall that close. Really cool.

For a device that portable, LG should maybe offer a optional carrying hard case to protect the optics.

This beamer would be ideal for my room since I have a huge white wall with nothing on it. :D

And the possibility if moving it so easily and quickly would make for other awesome use cases.

That's lovely. A FullHD 100" screen is never a bad thing to have in your backpack.

i think that this LG projector is a good thing. I dont have a projector so i cant really tell how usefull they are, but i think i could make a good movie theather at my home with it.

P.S. English is 2nd language

This was an epic project ..keep these coming..the projector is awesome would like to see the image quality first hand though ...tad bit pricey...