LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I love the fact that it is small and compact. Its also nice that it does not have to be far away to produce a clear, large image. I would love to try it out.

This looks amazing! I want one! xD

Definitely very fun and useful piece of tech. Awesome for movie nights!

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be a great way for me to have friends watch movies instead of my 24" tv

This projector would be perfect for those times my friends and I are playing some N64 off the side of the house.

Just sitting in the yard, drinking beer, ruining friendships over shells. 

That and when it's not being used for that, inside the bedroom, watching 60 inches.

Looks cool and could turn my apartment into a theater :) 

This is bomb. Didn't know I needed it, but I do. It would be awesome for me to play games on the far side wall of my house. Crossing my fingers on this one!

I would be trilled to win this!

This is a cool portable projector. LG has been making quality products like this. Will it appeal to serious entertainment gurus? I wouldn't mind giving this a place in my man cave.

This looks cool, I wonder where I'd put it in my house thought

Sorry for Bad English, Baguette here 

STENDHAL: CPU: i5 6600K | MOBO: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Ranger | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz | Case: CM HAF XB | Storage: Kingston UV400 240GB SSD + 750GB WD Blue | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212X | PSU: Corsair RM750X

Great for those who can't have a large desktop monitor and instead have gaming laptops due to moving around often. The large projection for such a small distance makes the entire setup quite compact.

Looks fantastic, as a uni student this would be great for inviting friends around for some games!

Mounting this on my ceiling and doing a 80 inch projection would be sweeet. Wouldnt need a cinema , i could just rent a  movie and bring my friends over for better than cinema experience :) ( bring your own beer)

Been looking for a decent projector for a long while, most being outrageously expensive and ugly / low resolution too. This is a really good looking product & would be pretty great to have. 

Wow that looks good.I have a basic projector at moment which to use i have to clamp a plank to my bookcase this would solve a lot of messing around

Awesome product to game with & of course without a physical presence of display screen.This is very portable & can be hooked with a gaming laptop & projected at any corner of home.It will enthusiasts gamers with high adrenaline rush to beat any mission.

Such an amaizing product to be able to produce such a nice image and size from being so close to the wall! would work so well for a movie or games night with friends!

Small and compact. Nice product overall.

Looks really nice, but 1400 is a lot of money for a projector :/ I kinda want one now, so I really hope I am winning it :D

I am sorry for my english.

I've seen short throw projectors before, but always shrugged them off as they were as big as ordinary projectors..

The smaller size definitely makes it A LOT more appealing, and I would definitely rather have that sitting around, than have one hanging from my ceiling, or sitting somewhere inconvenient.

(also, would be cool to build one in to a piece of furniture, so hide it completely)

The PF1000U looks perfect for turning my rooftop terrace into an outdoor cinema. Need to start saving those dollars!

I'll not write some bs story about how I would use it or how I'm so poor and would need it so much. So yeah, it looks nice and shiny and I want it.

My username is a scar of a dark past.

That projector has both a nice design and what look like really good specs. Also I've never seen such a short distance from the wall to get a clean image. 

The formfactor is insane and the natively supported wirless conection and the bluetooth option is very cool . Would like to use this projector :)

This looks awesome, I'd already have some plans for something like this!