LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

That ultra short throw optics is amazing, 60" image from 4" away is madness, you could fit it almost anywhere.

If you want my true and honest opinion, I'd kill for one of these sweet ass projectors, was planning on doing up a gaming room with a big as fuck display but it's not like I can afford a tv so it'd be awesome to win but my hopes ain't up

Love the led lamp and the throw distance, movie marathons would be awesome 

A new projector to a new Finnish member :D Thats the dream. My current projector is hard to handle as i dont have a roofmount, this would solve it with ease. I think also portability would make this more desireble thingofamob for me :)

That's pretty sweet! Who needs a VR headset when you can game like this? Seriously though... I really really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really reallyreally really really really want this for my mancave!

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

I REALLY LIKE THIS DEVICE AND I HOPE I WIN THIS GIVE AWAY I WANNA USE IT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES I TEACH BIOLOGY TO 9TH GRADERS IN MY BACK IN MALAYSIA AND THIS PROJECTOR WOULD BE A GREAT UPGRADE FROM MY LAPTOP SCREEN LOL :)

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Projector looks pretty high quality concidering its price it definately should be just hope it keeps low temps over extended periods of time 3-4 hours per say before getting hot

I too have a razer blade... And it would be amazing to pair this baby with the laptop..looking forward to this concept.. Hope I win it..

nice Beamer!

I would like to have it to play some games on it :P

This would look super awesome in my room on my blank wall!

Great video, Linus is uncannily convincing in a cat burglar outfit.

As a college kid finally being able to come to some money to upgrade his setup, this would be an amazing addition to my setup, especially moving into my apartment this summer. 

I like that this projector only  draws 100 watts at max and has a  full 1080p image.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

Portable, powerful and can be used in small rooms, it's awesome!

Nice and compact projector. For years I've had this idea for portable gaming but haven't found the right gear.

It seems that LG have made the best option.

Coolest project I've ever seen! Will be nice to look at screen bigger than 13". Twitter: JasonKuo1996

Looks like an amazing device that would suit perfectly with our gaming nights instead of us using my 55" LG tv

Would love to receive one of these.

Looks like the perfect Item for Small Lan Parties and Friends coming to play together and even some Let's Play :)

Great Product LG!

it looks cool and like 200' isn't that bad .. :D I would like to see how crispy colors are and things like that. I hope I win good luck everyone

What's that in my Bag? 100 inches (Yes I am happy to be here), take that you heavy, hard to move but used to be huge flat panel tv.

Impressive little projector. I would use it well.