LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The PF1000U is pretty awesome, simply because of how compact it is, and it's short throw. Instead of fucking around with a chair and a bunch of books at the back of the room to get the alignment right every time we want to watch something, and having 10ft cable strung around, we can just leave it at the front of the room, no worries.

That and I have an Infocus X1 and its 800x600 and it only does composite and s-vid HELP LG HELP

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

It is the best and I always wanted a projector......

I love the short distance of ultra short throw projectors, I would love to have one

I like the fact that it mirrors the photo so that people can't stand in front of the picture. It was always the factor for me not buying one. But now it's just perfect. It would suit my htpc very well. 

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Short Distance Projection feature is just superb.... Thats the main thing to me... Also the 200 inches.... Oh God... Simply Awesome.....

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

It's awesome!

Holy Maccaroni, this projector is a dream for my little backjard. We're really looking forward to getting a beamer to stream NFL from germany but our space out there is restricted so a "normal" beamer just wouldn't seal the deal for us. Would be a happy and proud owner of this thing. 

Enjoyed the 2min intro part from your video bigtime! 

Greets from Germany and Good Luck everyone

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This is one of the coolest projectors I have ever seen. The short throw makes it more practical too because there is less of a chance to block the view. It seems to have an amazing performance, and combined with its stunning good looks, it is a perfect projector. I want it to make more of a theater out of my attic to have friends over. The "Project Backpack" was awesome as well.

I would put a projector wall pull down thing in the lounge then I would use it for MOVIES, it would be so awesome!

Been looking for a projector for me and my friends to play games on but i cant afford any cause of the fact that im a student and already have a lot to pay for but this would really make my summer even better than it could be i also think its super nice becasue its small and easy to put in diffrent places and to to other friends houses easily 

Looks cool! Love that thing already! Greetings from the netherlands!

Great video! Look forward to lighting up the castle in Salzburg with it ;)

This projector would go great in my office (I'm a software engineer) to show ideas and collaborate with colleague's and impress guests... or it would be a great replacement for my old projector TV at my house ... either way it is awesome!!!

Been looking for a portable projector for awhile. This should fit what i want. 

Short Distance Projection feature is just superb.... Thats the main thing to me... Also the 200 inches.... Oh God... Simply Awesome.....

Looks like a really awesome projector for, well, anything I guess.

Would be awesome and useful for watching movies in my small room. This is the future for projectors!

This is an insane projector and would be great for larger events and stuff! The price is a bit high, but depending on your use it could definitely be worth it.

Well, I've recently upgraded my gpu and was looking to buy a new monitor since my current one is only 768p, and... I have a convenient white wall behind it and place where to put a projector so... ;)

The projector looks amazing, the fact it will work on a TV stand and still get a 60" to 100" throw makes in practical, would love to have one, it has so many use possibilities. the fact is has practically a Chromecast built in is awesome too. Here's to hoping I'll win one, since I cant afford it.

This thing looks pretty freaking cool! Would be the perfect thing to get me and my buddies to do some couch co-op or split screen action like the old days! :)

This is what next gen projectors looks like. No need to have a huge room for projection!