LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

My old 32-inch TV needs a worthy replacement. This would be the perfect candidate!

This seems pretty cool. Great use for wasted wall space.

This is International right?

Me and my friends is planning to buy a projector to use in LAN Parties.... Having this would save us the money

Or i can make like DIY hologram with it

That richt there wud make mi life much easier playing on a smal screen from realy far away dus not work together i already made room for a big tv but a projector wud be even more awsome then a big tv you know what i mean !! a lucky 4 :D

Hey, this looks really cool!

I would love to have it :P

I live in Malaysia and the electronics here are really expensive.

My room is pretty small but this looks like the right size it.

Me and my brother have been thinking of getting a projector that we could game on for a while now. So this could be the perfect chance.

The PF1000 Short Throw Projectors their looks amazing. One the better projectors I have seen.  

I'd been dreaming about a projector since a I was little. Lg seems to have done an awesome job with this device. I love the design and I couldn't believe my eyes, 100'' from 15''?!?!?!? That's incredible! I can't even imagine how useful it could be, from movies to games. Lg is right, life is good, too good to be true!. So pumped to try it out myself one day!

This looks like a pretty cool option for me since my current beamer can only produce a gameboy-like image :D

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

Looks absolutely amazing. Awesome that it doesn't need to be that far away for such a big image.

I loved that video. I might have to do a project like that myself some time. Not to mention try to get an awesome projector. ;)

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

Mum has been looking at these for a little while now, would be nice to surprise her!

I can just imagine this in the new apartment, playing some rocket league, gta, even playing on my old ps1 :D. Gl to me i guess.

I love the idea of a projector that's made to work with a super small amount of space. I've been looking into projectors that I could use in my dorm and this definitely could work!

The idea that you can project a huge screen onto a wall while the projector doesn't need to be far away is really awesome :D

This thing would solve so many problem in my small room xD 

I always wanted a projector for myself, because we had some projectors in our home in the past. But I was always a bit scared of the pricetag of some of the better projectors. So if I would win one of the LG PF1000u I would be really happy. I guess I can stop the post right here before I write too much.

Honestly I never though about placing a mirror in front of the projector and then throw the image at the back of it, which seems like it works pretty savage. Good one LG :>

That projector is epic, For business meetings where normally they have no projectors or crappy ones it would be fantastic. In hotel rooms it would be insane too.

Great for a movie room! It would even be possible to project on an inclined plane given the short throw projection so perfect for the attic...

WOW!! A sleek, cool, compact projector that is highly portable. This will be a great gadget for gamers who would like to play on a bigger screen. This is exactly the projector I was looking for. Imagine playing CS2, or Bioshock with this with full external sounds. Will be amazing. 

Love the fact that it's so compact, would love to convert my basement into a home theater using this

I wonder if I can project onto the mountain opposite to where I live

I think it's cool because it's more portable than a monitor and the size of the projection is amazing. This would perfectly fit into my setup :)

Quite awesome projector, I've been looking for something like this for a while.